• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It will happen on PE's time schedule, not ours. But I DO feel confident it happen on someones time table
If it was to happen on PE timetable we would be driving ours already. It will happen on investors time table. They only thing PE will have to say about that is how his action influence investors. So far he has not done well in that area. We can hope he has figured that out.
The Engine raised the chance of the ELIO being built but sense then nothing has changed. Holding pattern on a 50/50 bet. A P5 complete nothing left to finish no more changes sitting on the display floor would go a long way to making it a 75/25 bet. CAD drawings and hype are meaningless at this point.

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is where I stand.
This P5 and its sucessors are going a long way to look much more like the vehicle we will be driving. With OE being what will be in it at time of sale.
I can now make the trip to where ever the later than P5s are exhibited and see what i will be driving. These should be far more accurate a representation of the final product. Well worth the trip!
Memphis is probably as close to Hot Springs, AR as they are going to get.
I really didn't feel a long trip to see a P3 or P4 was worth it as the final product would be so different. Now I will be seeing the real thing.
MK

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I really didn't feel a long trip to see a P3 or P4 was worth it as the final product would be so different. Now I will be seeing the real thing.
MK

we made a significant drive to see the P4 and would gladly double the distance to see the P5 .... from consistent reports, almost all tour stops have been heavily attended by folks with reservations .... once the P5 and newer prototypes go on tour, I tend to believe the crowds will be even larger

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm having a real problem getting my head around all the supposed test vehicles needed. With the exception that emergency war powers act in WWII the P51 is reputed to have only taken 117 days from concept to production. I say the quicker the better on acquiring some rally exciting crash tests from a reputable testing facility. In my opinion that and continued crowd investing plus continued reservation growth will probably cinch the rest of the investments needed.

Top Bottom