• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Will Production Begin?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
squirrel-eating-acorn.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm away for a while and nothing has changed. :rolleyes:
Still hearing the same old BS regurgitated by the same
old BS'ers with the same old, tiresome negativity.
Here's to all of you who delight in bumming out the
rest of us. :p
On some level a few bummers have apparently been bummed along the way and they are paying it forward. Other bummers may do it purely for sport and entertainment value having no actual interest in Elio whatsoever.

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On some level a few bummers have apparently been bummed along the way and they are paying it forward. Other bummers may do it purely for sport and entertainment value having no actual interest in Elio whatsoever.

Like all the negative nellies on the FB page? Those people crack me up saying things like the Elio is a rolling coffin, or saying the whole thing is just a scam...

JJ

Elio Fan
Reaction score
the latest I heard was that production is "supposed" to start mid-2016. I found that from an article that stated Elio is never going to happen. I'm starting to believe that myself. :(

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone happen to know who the one large investor is that PE references at the 8:20 mark? Is it Stu Lichter or someone else on the Board, or another individual?

It must be Stu Lichter. From various statements made over time he has contributed a good bit of cash to the project along the way as well as assistance from his company, IRG, in securing the Shreveport site. From what I can find he has a net worth in the neighborhood of one billion dollars.

Despite that large net worth I do not think Stu actually has a lot of extra cash just sitting around or easily accessible. He is a real estate investor so his net worth and his money is not liquid but tied up in his real estate holdings.

Last edited:
Top Bottom