• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Will Production Begin?

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
pessimistic number ??? if you are talking about production number .. i went all in on the 27th..so far no number or pessimistic t shirt.. but I will copy and paste my transation if it will keep you from calling me a liar..(both of them, I ordered 2, a week later ) Just remembered, if you click on my messages you will see I already posted it once..Cheers
bubba, I know how to spell liar and all the keys work on this keyboard. I was NOT going against you. I was right in the middle of you and them. If the Blue P("P" is for Prototype and "we" are on at least P4 So i do not know what the Blue EE you saw would be numbered hence the pessimistic implication...every time they make a new prototype many interested spectators are more pessimistic so bigger number more pessimism.)
IF we can find the Blue EE then you have more credence, as it is now you have your word as a fine upstanding member of this great forum..and there is more crap on here than there is truth. it compares to (insert the News channel YOU think distorts the truth as opposed to the one you watch which distorts the truth to your liking.)
So Blue Prototype you probably saw something up to date, No blue Prototype we have nothing to go on but your hearsay.
I do not think you are lying. I just want more than one member telling he heard something before I believe it.
And go read my post that got your panties in a knot...i said plain and simply that if we could find the Blue Prototype that it would add credence to the "ANNOUNCEMENT" you saw. I never in the least hinted that you did not see what you claim to have seen. I did not once intimate anything about YOU...I kept to the topic. There are so many children on this board! I guess it is just a swath of the American Public so I should be more understanding. And I really am. I let post after post about the economy and the government, and the big 3, and health insurance, and pissing in cups and washing your windsheld with it go by without openly inquiring about the inteligence or sanity of those posting. But then one of you has to think they need to get personal and attack someone because they feel they need to be a bully, or are insecure.
Listen if I want to call you a liar I can put it so much more clear than make a post about how if we can find the Blue Prototype then we can figure out the source of the information you "heard" on tv. That is NOT a personal attack on you. that is taking the middle ground. That is offering a way for ALL of us to judge whether the ANNOUNCEMENT has some factualness to it, or if it is another misrepresentation done by the person in the video, or perhaps it could have been an old video.... I made no judgement about you being a liar. But since you so quickly became defensive I have made other observations.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
bubba, I know how to spell liar and all the keys work on this keyboard. I was NOT going against you. I was right in the middle of you and them. If the Blue P("P" is for Prototype and "we" are on at least P4 So i do not know what the Blue EE you saw would be numbered hence the pessimistic implication...every time they make a new prototype many interested spectators are more pessimistic so bigger number more pessimism.)
IF we can find the Blue EE then you have more credence, as it is now you have your word as a fine upstanding member of this great forum..and there is more crap on here than there is truth. it compares to (insert the News channel YOU think distorts the truth as opposed to the one you watch which distorts the truth to your liking.)
So Blue Prototype you probably saw something up to date, No blue Prototype we have nothing to go on but your hearsay.
I do not think you are lying. I just want more than one member telling he heard something before I believe it.
And go read my post that got your panties in a knot...i said plain and simply that if we could find the Blue Prototype that it would add credence to the "ANNOUNCEMENT" you saw. I never in the least hinted that you did not see what you claim to have seen. I did not once intimate anything about YOU...I kept to the topic. There are so many children on this board! I guess it is just a swath of the American Public so I should be more understanding. And I really am. I let post after post about the economy and the government, and the big 3, and health insurance, and pissing in cups and washing your windsheld with it go by without openly inquiring about the inteligence or sanity of those posting. But then one of you has to think they need to get personal and attack someone because they feel they need to be a bully, or are insecure.
Listen if I want to call you a liar I can put it so much more clear than make a post about how if we can find the Blue Prototype then we can figure out the source of the information you "heard" on tv. That is NOT a personal attack on you. that is taking the middle ground. That is offering a way for ALL of us to judge whether the ANNOUNCEMENT has some factualness to it, or if it is another misrepresentation done by the person in the video, or perhaps it could have been an old video.... I made no judgement about you being a liar. But since you so quickly became defensive I have made other observations.
It was blue , had p4 body, rear and front light style, looked like the one on the Elio web site in photo section..I missed most of the interview.. However I saw what I saw and heard what I heard..Another person in here said he saw where Elio claims to be on target for 2015 production but noticed they aren't saying the month or quarter like they have been..Your observations mean nothing to me, I passed on what I "observed"..So if you are trying to shoot the messenger take better aim...Darlinn..Sweetness..Poopsie,,, Bubbette etc etc etc

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom