• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheel Fenders, Fairings, Skirts, Covers

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hate the new fenders, they look like over kill, this is not what I paid $1,000 for, this takes the stream line look away from the Elio makes it to bulky, if dirt gets on my roof I can just add mud flaps or I can wash it off!! when I pick my Elio up it had better have the fenders on it that I have paid for!!! where I can still see my tires. I want the solid color not a to tone ether I went all in for the lime green and I do not want any thing else!!! come on Elion motors get real stop messing up a great car, you are going from great to crappy, stop changing this car the lights are awesome but you do not need to change anything else. if we want to change our cars just give us the option to do so, THANK YOU........... foxeys_fox
I agree, I would rather have the old fenders, they will be better for everyone that wants to put on custom wheels. No matter what fenders it ends up with I am going to have an Elio in my garage I just may get some after market fenders.

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I hate the new fenders, they look like over kill, this is not what I paid $1,000 for, this takes the stream line look away from the Elio makes it to bulky, if dirt gets on my roof I can just add mud flaps or I can wash it off!! when I pick my Elio up it had better have the fenders on it that I have paid for!!! where I can still see my tires. I want the solid color not a to tone ether I went all in for the lime green and I do not want any thing else!!! come on Elion motors get real stop messing up a great car, you are going from great to crappy, stop changing this car the lights are awesome but you do not need to change anything else. if we want to change our cars just give us the option to do so, THANK YOU........... foxeys_fox
You damn right.I paid for an American roadster type Elio & now I'm gonna end up with an Indian Ricksaw look alike.I hate them too.They are ugly,cheap,bulky...This means to get it the way they showed us for $6800(as in the green or silver type)we have to add extra money and end up more than $8000.Not only that,they got the rear uglier and the front light on the hood.We can add some more & get a Smart car.Man!!!

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I agree, I would rather have the old fenders, they will be better for everyone that wants to put on custom wheels. No matter what fenders it ends up with I am going to have an Elio in my garage I just may get some after market fenders.
I agree with Jerry Greif.To reach their goal of 84 MPH they're gonna get it uglier.It's not only the fenders but also the rear that looks like a coffin.Then that damn front light on the hood...To get it like the way they showed us for $6800 they may force us to pay more.I was gonna buy a 2nd one for my college daughter too but will have to wait for the final car.But I'm not driving that thing in the streets where I raced.I may sell my note & buy a four seater Smart for a lil more.I was trying to help them out but was never fond off a 3 wheeler car that's made for perfect road.With Elio I got a chance to hit 9 out of 10 potholes.

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree with Jerry Greif.To reach their goal of 84 MPH they're gonna get it uglier.It's not only the fenders but also the rear that looks like a coffin.Then that damn front light on the hood...To get it like the way they showed us for $6800 they may force us to pay more.I was gonna buy a 2nd one for my college daughter too but will have to wait for the final car.But I'm not driving that thing in the streets where I raced.I may sell my note & buy a four seater Smart for a lil more.I was trying to help them out but was never fond off a 3 wheeler car that's made for perfect road.With Elio I got a chance to hit 9 out of 10 potholes.
Isn't the Smart a 2 passenger vehicle?

Hardy

Elio Fan
Reaction score

I would like to offer you $600 for your all in spot in the production line. You will surely be dead from a heart attack if you continue stressing over the fender skirts. I saw the P4 and the fenders remove loosening 4 Allen screws on each side.

Lighten up. So far it is only a vapor vehicle anyway.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Given a choice I'd pay a small amount (less than three hundred American dollars) to get the prowler fenders

I am sure your original fenders will also be worth something if you wish to sell them. Someone is bound to hit a curb and damage their own.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom