• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheel Fenders, Fairings, Skirts, Covers

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Wife and I went to the showing in Nashville today and gave our $1000 deposit. I ask about the fenders. You have a choice of the full wheel covers or the Hot Rod fenders and Mays. I'm getting the Mays and Hot Rods.
Interesting and nice to know. Think "Design Elements"

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Although not perfectly in focus here's a shot of two of the set screws that hold the fender on.
13974095742_a703e57058_z.jpg
I'll try and get a little better one tomorrow in Okie City/ Any other requests?

NUB

Reaction score
I hate the new fenders, they look like over kill, this is not what I paid $1,000 for, this takes the stream line look away from the Elio makes it to bulky, if dirt gets on my roof I can just add mud flaps or I can wash it off!! when I pick my Elio up it had better have the fenders on it that I have paid for!!! where I can still see my tires. I want the solid color not a to tone ether I went all in for the lime green and I do not want any thing else!!! come on Elion motors get real stop messing up a great car, you are going from great to crappy, stop changing this car the lights are awesome but you do not need to change anything else. if we want to change our cars just give us the option to do so, THANK YOU........... foxeys_fox
TALKED WITH THE VP OF SALES IN NASHVILLE YESTERDAY AND HE SAID YOU HAD A CHOICE OF FENDERS, BUT YOU
WOULD LOSE AROUND 8 MPG WITH THE P3 FENDERS, THEY DO LOOK BETTER THOU, THAT'S WHAT I WANT.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
TALKED WITH THE VP OF SALES IN NASHVILLE YESTERDAY AND HE SAID YOU HAD A CHOICE OF FENDERS, BUT YOU
WOULD LOSE AROUND 8 MPG WITH THE P3 FENDERS, THEY DO LOOK BETTER THOU, THAT'S WHAT I WANT.
I like them (Prowler fenders) as far as looks is concerned. If they can/will do something with the black parts, either create it with a smooth exterior, so that it looks clean when painted (assuming that it can be painted). I might opt for the full fenders. I see these as part of an overall design element.

2.ooohhh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You guys are thinking about this too hard, I'll probably end up with a set of each of the stock fenders, I was more concerned about how to start prototyping my pods and plasma couplings for when I dress my elio up as a pod-racer for Halloween. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score

WHAT!:) All capital letters mean you are yelling your point.

Last edited:
Top Bottom