• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Please report in when you get your number. Some of us really keep track of these things. lol Welcome.
This suggestion is strictly 100% speculation. My gut is telling me that Paul Elio is waiting to release the numbers until after his announcement on Tuesday. Then he can use those numbers without any of us stealing his thunder. As my sis says, we really like to keep track of these things. LOL :-) Z

(no we aren't really sisters but just because I have 2 doesn't mean I can't claim one more :-).)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This suggestion is strictly 100% speculation. My gut is telling me that Paul Elio is waiting to release the numbers until after his announcement on Tuesday. Then he can use those numbers without any of us stealing his thunder. As my sis says, we really like to keep track of these things. LOL :) Z

(no we aren't really sisters but just because I have 2 doesn't mean I can't claim one more :).)
Maybe so... I hope so. I'm pretty impatient sometimes... All antsy to get my number, too.

Chris 6800

Elio Fan
Reaction score
My number is 13,205 but that doesn't mean someone can't jump ahead of me. I won't see my Elio until 2016 I guess.

Chris 6800

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My number is 13,205 but that doesn't mean someone can't jump ahead of me. I won't see my Elio until 2016 I guess.

Chris 6800
Chris, I think you are quoting the wrong number. The next release for reservation numbers for those who reserved at "all in" $1K will be in the 3500-5000 range. We have a lot of people on here waiting for that number release. The last one was 3/16 and we are expecting the next one any day now. The rest of us will get our numbers when we are $1K "all in" or the reservation system is closed. We have been told there will be 30 days notice so we have the chance to upgrade before hand. That is a ways off so I wouldn't worry about it. :-) Z

Chris 6800

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, your probably right, that's my order number, guess I'll have to wait and see what my reservation number is.
Thanks

Chris 6800

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the date of the number release before 3/16? It was before I joined the group but that is all I know. Would you believe I am frustrated because you haven't gotten your numbers yet and I'm not even getting one. LOL :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the date of the number release before 3/16? It was before I joined the group but that is all I know. Would you believe I am frustrated because you haven't gotten your numbers yet and I'm not even getting one. LOL :) Z

Two previous dates were February 8, 2014 and December 25, 2013

Top Bottom