• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hay, My son is finishing his fourth year at Ohio University for Chemical Engineering.
Just out of curiosity, what do your sons think of you getting an Elio? My older son wants one, my younger son doesn't drive so could care less. Of course they are both in their 40s so are probably a couple decades older than your sons. :-) Z

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what do your sons think of you getting an Elio? My older son wants one, my younger son doesn't drive so could care less. Of course they are both in their 40s so are probably a couple decades older than your sons. :) Z
My oldest son turns 30 on 4/24 and youngest is 21 and in college (I have 5 kids, 3 girls, 2 boys).. Haven't asked them but they know I tend to be on the cutting edge.. My work involves high tech so it's the norm for me.. Think they will like it though!

John Giberson

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi John I see you're in Naples Florida.. Is Parker Aerospace near you? My son is doing his last co-op there this summer.. He attends Northeastern for Chemical Engineering..

Ray
Yes it is. Actually we have equipment there that we take care of. They used to be called Shaw Aerospace. Hope your son does well there.
John

AltoidBox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
John, they've been sending the numbers out in batches every 4-6 weeks for those that are $1k all-in. Looks like you just missed the cut off for the last batch as they included everyone through 3/16. So you'll likely be in for a few more weeks wait before you get your place in line.

John Giberson

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, they've been sending the numbers out in batches every 4-6 weeks for those that are $1k all-in. Looks like you just missed the cut off for the last batch as they included everyone through 3/16. So you'll likely be in for a few more weeks wait before you get your place in line.
Yes....I found out from Elio direct about JUST missing the date....DARN! Oh well...If I am itchy now waiting for the number...it is going to be hell waiting for the Elio...LOL

jim R

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I went all in $1000.00 on 3/16/14. When i saw that people were getting car numbers around the same date i sigend up i began checking my e-mail everyday, some times 2x a day. I still have not been givin a number. I was told to check my spam, but my e-mail does not put spam in trash. I have to look at it and do it myself, no way it got passed me. I try to be positive but when something like this happens i think, here we go, something went wrong. I wrote the comapany on the main Elio page but I dont get answers from them some times. If i do its often a vague response that really does not tell me anything.

Top Bottom