• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
2491 is my magic number! Congratulations fellas! The numbers released are so close to each other that it looks like we may see each other at the production plant to pick up our very own 3 wheeler! I can tune out for now and relax and wait for the production to begin.

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Well,,, I got mine too... big split from yours tho,,, 2722.. I wonder how many they will be pushing out the door/day at the time they get to that point...
They need to see much better participation I think than the 450 I calculate from Jan. 15 to Feb 6... Even tho there is some 9006 total INs on Feb 3rd, there are over 6 thousand sitting on the fence.. Maybe they will jump.... Something tells me tho,,, country is very cautious these days..
Hope it all works out....

Attachments

• child14.gif
    child14.gif
    492 bytes · Views: 419
Last edited by a moderator:

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The rest of the 9,000+ reservists are still looking for more positive signs from Elio Motors and then expect ugrades to 1K sky rocketing by mid year or maybe even sooner once actual performance figures are announced from the IAV.

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The rest of the 9,000+ reservists are still looking for more positive signs from Elio Motors and then expect ugrades to 1K sky rocketing by mid year or maybe even sooner once actual performance figures are announced from the IAV.
So,, you think this promo is a forever deal? No closure date?
If they come up against situation that keeps them from getting it done for 6800$ don't you think the first step would be to stop the 500$ promo loss? Or,, do you think they will just tack it on the front and give their best supporters the golden weinie award?

JS

Last edited:

H town Jeff

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reserving a first generation Elio with a $1k investment is allot like sex for the first time, the further you are “in” the better you will like the end result.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So,, you think this promo is a forever deal? No closure date?
If they come up against situation that keeps them from getting it done for 6800$ don't you think the first step would be to stop the 500$ promo loss? Or,, do you think they will just tack it on the front and give their best supporters the golden weinie award?

JS
NO, they have said that they will CLOSE the reservations when they reach their anticipated First Year's Production (actual number not released), but will give a 'warning' prior to doing that; so Last Minute Upgrades will be possible. WHEN, well..... anywhere from sometime this summer.... right up until PRODUCTION begins..... depending upon how many 'Sign Up'!!!!!!

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Reserving a first generation Elio with a $1k investment is allot like sex for the first time, the further you are “in” the better you will like the end result.
That could all depend on whether you are 10 toes Up,, or 10 toes down.... And THE END RESULTS.... and of course, the intents of the 'in'vestment.
JS

Top Bottom