• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Heard they had run out of T- shirts in certain sizes. Would like to see what one looks like and am hoping a medium is correct for a 40 inch chest and 5foot 7"frame?

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The one with the profile of the Elio is the best one---after all they are not selling smiley faces ---but autocycles!!!

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That''s fast considering how long (since Oct.) I have been trying to get an ALL IN $100 non refundable slot!!RB Tallahassee Fl.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okuma Steve: As a staff member does that mean you are or can handle registrations and upgrades direct for the ELIO? RB

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That''s fast considering how long (since Oct.) I have been trying to get an ALL IN $100 non refundable slot!!RB Tallahassee Fl.

If you do a $1,000 all in you get a number pretty quickly

Okuma Steve: As a staff member does that mean you are or can handle registrations and upgrades direct for the ELIO? RB

This site is not affiliated with Elio Motors, we are just a "fan site" of the Elio

George Aldridge

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Well, with three hours left in the year 2013 (Pacific), I jumped in -- max, all in. Wanted to get in before the new engineering changes hit the street.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We appreciate what you're doing Steve! It keep us informed of what's the latest on top of what we get from Elio motors itself. I'm specially impressed at the pictures I've seen here of Elio being assembled. Now we hope to see 100's more of those in an assembly line. Does not have to be all automated, just the frame and the body panels to speed up the process!

Top Bottom