• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Four score and seven years ago Paul Elio brought forth on this continent, a new car, conceived in MPGs, and dedicated to the proposition that all cars are not created equal....

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It used to be said that "no news is good news" but not in this case. I do wonder what is really going on with Paul and his strategy for getting funding......sooner than later.
It should be past time for him to go down to the plant and update the people of the progress. He mostly says "I never been more sure of the Elio happening as I am now". Or something to that effect. Be interesting if he still feels that way.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It should be past time for him to go down to the plant and update the people of the progress. He mostly says "I never been more sure of the Elio happening as I am now". Or something to that effect. Be interesting if he still feels that way.
In 2017 Paul showed up in Shreveport and apologized for not communicating good enough. Then he left and came back a year later. So if Paul reads this at all, there's one thing that he needs to do, get better with communications. Even if it's not good news, at least show your face. It's been a long time and people will forget about you and thus the project you are working 24/7 to keep afloat will not succeed unless you give the people that helped you out in the early days, at least 10 minutes of your time every three months. Nobody is too busy to do that.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In 2017 Paul showed up in Shreveport and apologized for not communicating good enough. Then he left and came back a year later. So if Paul reads this at all, there's one thing that he needs to do, get better with communications. Even if it's not good news, at least show your face. It's been a long time and people will forget about you and thus the project you are working 24/7 to keep afloat will not succeed unless you give the people that helped you out in the early days, at least 10 minutes of your time every three months. Nobody is too busy to do that.
Paul’s working 24/7? Paul needs to get better at engineering and hire a communicator. The major part of keeping a startup vehicle project afloat is based on positive results oriented media buzz from your test drive Team’s prototype tour schedule. If you can’t actually drive Beta prototypes after a 10 year long dream, your ass.u.med 24/7 effort was not focused on R&D. Paul’s communications remains the same, “Send More Money.”

Note: Back in 2010-11 Chip Stempeck, EM Markeing VP, told me that the Elio prototype build progress was fast tracking and I would be scheduling my 2 year wait Elio test drive very soon. Chip, I’m still waiting! I ass.um.e Team Elio is currently Paul & Chip looking for additional funding, but don’t think either ever worked 24/7. The “Paul is working 24/7” statement sparked old memories of no R&D progress production milestones met in years. Sorry, a moment of reality check, disappointment, and sadness.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
True (see above) and the word I got from them was:
The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

Jan 25, 16:03 EST

Hey Coss,
Thanks again for the note. We are still grinding away and will communicate something as soon as we can. Paul is grinding away on the funding side, still bullish on the project, and still believes it is a question of when not if.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom