• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone tried doing this through ETrade? I'm trying to pick between them and USAA for managing my Elio stock.
My father tried through Etrade, but they wouldn't touch it, that being said he is on probation with them so that might have something to do with it.

Aprilia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In less than a week...Elio stock has appreciated approximately 500%!!!!!

This kind of price movement is extremely speculative...and unfortunately will not enhance Elio's reputation...

If you can finder a buyer...selling at $45 to $65 might be a wonderful opportunity...

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio stock closed Thursday 2-25 at $21.00 and 3,172 in volume.
Elio stock closed Friday 2-26 at $35.00 and 3,234 in volume.
Elio stock closed Monday 2-29 at $50.00 and 3,327 in volume.
Similarities in the last three days must mean something to somebody.
Any thoughts?
I'm still trying to comprehend what all this means to the bottom dollar. It appears on those three days, an average of $82k was collected each day, if I take it as a daily total. As Aprilia says, that is thin, for me it's thin to meet the funding goal since that represents 6.68 years to acquire $200m.
So it will become more comfortable if we see volumes more like 20k daily at $40/share. That would meet the goal at only 243days.

Of course, this stock trading is not the only route intended to meet the $200m goal. I suspect that if $100m were acquired this way inside of 6months, Elio Motors would be ecstatic. The better this goes, the more likely that ATVM loan and other funds are enabled.

Reaction score
In less than a week...Elio stock has appreciated approximately 500%!!!!!

This kind of price movement is extremely speculative...and unfortunately will not enhance Elio's reputation...

If you can finder a buyer...selling at $45 to $65 might be a wonderful opportunity...

Naw, This pony is winning. Check out the other stock in the same market, Elio is doing very well with about the same or better volume.

Aprilia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMO...now is the time to become a short seller...that assumes you can find a broker to place the short sell order...

After a 500% price rise in less than a week...the risk/reward profile is more than likely to the downside...

Of course all this price appreciation has been on extremely light trading volume...

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Naw, This pony is winning. Check out the other stock in the same market, Elio is doing very well with about the same or better volume.
OK, can you tell me what the total collected was from all points of stock sales?

So then it still seems to say a good portion of the funding is possible this way. If at all predictable at a viable rate, it can be leveraged into a production startup even just using stop-gap loans etc.

You see, if there is the expectation that all the stock will sell at a viable price, even in two to four years, lots of creative financing is enabled for first year production.

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMO...now is the time to become a short seller...that assumes you can find a broker to place the short sell order...

After a 500% price rise in less than a week...the risk/reward profile is more than likely to the downside...

Of course all this price appreciation has been on extremely light trading volume...
I wish it would come down. That is the most likely way that a heavy volume sell off would be triggered.

Reaction score
$1,059,501,920 Market Cap / Market Value as of 2/18/16
$1,589,252,880 Market Cap / Market Value as of 2/29/16 !!!It was just reported in the news that Elio past one billion dollars of market value. It is now worth one and a half billion dollars. Elio could bail out, pay off everybody and retire a very wealthy man. He isn't doing that. So, neither am I. LAUGHING OUT LOUD ! It's going to be worth multi million dollars before it makes it's first vehicle. This is history.

Last edited:
Top Bottom