• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The dark grey contrast panels if painted the same color as the vehicle might look better overall!! (P-4 version) RB
NRB, I agree the wheel covers being body color all the way would help with the looks. Really liked the P3 body style better. liked the wheels in front visible and the head lights on the side. Double D in Ohio.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Forget those ugly new wheel covers they reduce aeriodynamics a small amount but are going to make changing a flat a challenge. Also please place a skinny spare under the hood.
Changing a flat on these is going to probably be a can of FIX A FLAT. I don't like the wheel covers.... it looked better as open mag Wheels. Double D in Ohio.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks would be enhanced if the vehicle is all one color, in my opinion---get rid of the flat gray trim on spatz and rear end---will also make vehicle look larger (remember camouflage of ships at sea during WWII where the purpose was to make a capital ship look like a less inviting target---it worked!) RB

jrm_cr_fl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with having one color throughout. Although if my first choice of color is not offered (Bright Yellow) then my thought is to paint the wheel covers bright yellow on the orange Elio. Should be an improvement over the flat black and might even make it standout more visibly.

ccryder

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
The blue or red. The black fender and body panels (IMHO) lighten up the look while improving the aero's. Integrated LED strips for turn signals/marking lights could really make a neat visual statement.

Top Bottom