• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

jrm_cr_fl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually a BRIGHT YELLOW would be GREAT!!

Glad to see someone else thinks so. Maybe we can get a movement started and get Elio to reconsider dropping it as a color choice. It's just not for the sake of the color, but for the safety aspect. Bright yellow is one of the most highly visible colors night or day and an Elio needs all the help it can get at being seen. Come on people, more support might tip the scale.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
jetpack----if black is your color choice , suggest adding some cruise lights so some texting nit-wit does not run over you particularly at night! RB

jrm_cr_fl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
jetpack----if black is your color choice , suggest adding some cruise lights so some texting nit-wit does not run over you particularly at night! RB

Not sure how I gave the impression that I want black. I don't. I did mention that the black wheel covers only look good on the black car. I'm the guy who wants Elio to offer the Bright Yellow color again. Orange is my second choice if no yellow is offered. White is next because I can use that as a canvas for other colors. Again, Yellow please.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do agree with the visibility factor so rocket silver will be a close 2nd for my color choice. Now keep in mind that this Elio's height and length is about the same as your average compact and it's got a big enough tail light! Just keep a good distance on high profile trucks and 16 wheelers and we'll be fine. My wife's have different ideas about the color but naaahhh.....

Top Bottom