• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Do You Want

What color do you want

• Total voters

DailyLunatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So if I found an advertiser who wanted to advertise on my Elio, I'd have to make sure whatever ad was put on it was take off after a year?

Assuming you are only looking at being able to properly remove the wrap, and not talking about some legal aspect of the ad... 3 or so, depending on if it was garage kept and such.

-sterling

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi aahz, I've been to Kingman and I remember the HEAT. Sure you want a black car there? :flame:

Yeah I know the heat here, but this will be the first car I've ever ordered myself. Since I've always been a fan of Elvira, I thought why not!

I've tossed color around and think I'll probably go with white. It should look good with the black on the fenders and the rear, also will be more visible after dark.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I've found them at local painters supply for around half of that $50. They can be a real time saver.
NOTE: These type of eraser wheels really needs to be used in a high speed drill...3500 to 4000 RPM's.
At that speed it doesn't burn the paint???
And what kind of debris it coming off that wheel? Must be like little gummy balls.

Top Bottom