• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Welcome To Elioowners.com!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know what date will the production start?
No. We only have conjecture and speculation. We will be notified when they get ready to produce because we will need to place our actual orders. I believe the time stated was about 60 days before production date is when the information will be made available but I may be wrong. :-) Z

Pete

Reaction score
Hell everyone! I'm glad you made it to the new home for discussion on the Elio! It'll probably be a slow start but I think by the time the car is actually released and we get to actually become "Elio Owners" the site should be doing pretty good.

Thanks for checking us out and I hope you'll stick around and join in on the fun!
Good afternoon to all. New to this site

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico. Looking forward to posts about your experiences with two wheels up front and one in the rear. Enjoy this historic journey.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Guys..I am hoping these beauties are going to be available to us Canucks. I would like to get some information to actually sell these units in Eastern Canada. I have worked in the Recreational vehicle field as a technician and am currently in P&A and still wrench at home. I am sure these will fly real well here, our little tourist town triples its population in the summer and these would be fantastic daily commutors. If anyone knows who I can contact, Where I can call, or where I may fine the information I am looking for please let me know!!! Very excited with this.....
EM has also disclosed that Canada is top of the list as soon as they feel the US is being served well enough. i.e not topped out, but production matching demand rates I would guess. I don't think Canada is as nasty about importing a car one at at time as the US, or am I worng about that?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HI there, I am New-- just saw the Elio on the news. How long til they are in the showroom? When I "Reserve a Elio ,am I on a list to get one?
Frank, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your decision to make a reservation. I would recommend that you go to the ElioMotors.Com website to make your reservation and learn more about Elio as a company. There you will find the cities where distribution centers are scheduled to be established, who are the suppliers, maintenance, specifications, photos, etc . Currently, the only way you can see the Elio in person is to go to one of the scheduled national showings. You will find a thread on the forum that will list when and where they are going to be. Making a reservation does place you on a distribution list however unless you make an "all-in" reservation in the amount of $1000 your place in line is not guaranteed and anyone who makes a larger deposit than you automatically moves you further down the line. You only get a fixed reservation number and guaranteed place in line with the $1K reservation.

Use the forum search function to quickly find the answers to most of your questions. If you can't find them be sure to ask because the members are friendly and helpful. The members are diverse with expertise in so many areas that someone will be able to help you. Welcome again and I hope you find enjoy the Elio journey exciting and rewarding.

Top Bottom