• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Welcome To Elioowners.com!

Marv Cohen

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Presently Deefield Beach moving to Jensen Beach
I thought I was the eldest here ,79 . I can hardly wait for a marshmallow white. I already am a Progressive insurance gold status(no accidents , claims, or tickets) and pay $70 a year for motorcycle insurance. I hope the designation of "autocycle " will pass muster in Florida for the low insurance rate. La and NJ have that for 3 wheelers . I guess I could get Louisiana plates if it's legal

Last edited:

moplex

Reaction score
Hey Guys..I am hoping these beauties are going to be available to us Canucks. I would like to get some information to actually sell these units in Eastern Canada. I have worked in the Recreational vehicle field as a technician and am currently in P&A and still wrench at home. I am sure these will fly real well here, our little tourist town triples its population in the summer and these would be fantastic daily commutors. If anyone knows who I can contact, Where I can call, or where I may fine the information I am looking for please let me know!!! Very excited with this.....

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Guys..I am hoping these beauties are going to be available to us Canucks. I would like to get some information to actually sell these units in Eastern Canada. I have worked in the Recreational vehicle field as a technician and am currently in P&A and still wrench at home. I am sure these will fly real well here, our little tourist town triples its population in the summer and these would be fantastic daily commutors. If anyone knows who I can contact, Where I can call, or where I may fine the information I am looking for please let me know!!! Very excited with this.....
Hi moplex, from Oregon, USA. I'm not a guy so I hope you don't mind my answering. If you go to Elio Motors website you will learn all there is known to date about the Elio and how they plan on selling it. I understand there are no current plans to sell outside the USA until it is established here. Then they plan to move into other countries. You are more than welcome to explore this forum. There are a lot of interesting people, ideas, news releases, wonderful pictures taken by members at Elio events, some great stories and also some nonsense, all from people who are excited by the Elio. We spend time here to help pass the time waiting for our Elios. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

g8way2k

Reaction score
I'm pretty happy to be here myself. Very new and looking forward to going over the plethora of information the site provides as the Elio inches toward production. Who knows, maybe by that time there will be even more breakthroughs! In the interim, like they say, "you have to go through it, to get to it." Here's hoping the ride goes smooth......literally! :cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Moplex, welcome to the forum and its friendly helpful members. I see Zelio has already provided some information and I encourage you to use the forum search function to find the answers to most of your questions. We are a diverse group of Elio fans with expertise in many areas so if you can't find an answer don't hesitate to ask. Welcome to this historic journey and enjoy the Elio experience.

Top Bottom