• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Waiting...

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Coundown to Austin 2 more days and Im off. Probably gonna leave Wills point somewhere around 11 AM more or less. I think Google says about 3 1/2 hours. I'll check again before I take off. If anyone else is going I'll be the the Old white haired guy with the Gorgeous wife by my side.:)
PS: I hope the weather is not too bad.:(

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Coundown to Austin 2 more days and Im off. Probably gonna leave Wills point somewhere around 11 AM more or less. I think Google says about 3 1/2 hours. I'll check again before I take off. If anyone else is going I'll be the the Old white haired guy with the Gorgeous wife by my side.:)
I hope the weather is good for you and I envy you getting to see the Elio. BTW I'm older than you and I don't really consider myself old. :-) Z

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope the weather is good for you and I envy you getting to see the Elio. BTW I'm older than you and I don't really consider myself old. :) Z
I'm still very active.And, I hope I can stay healthy. But, there come a time when you get enough wisdom that you know it's time to start crawling under things you used to jump over.:D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm still very active.And, I hope I can stay healthy. But, there come a time when you get enough wisdom that you know it's time to start crawling under things you used to jump over.:D
LOL Wayne if I tried to crawl under anything I would have to call 911 to come and get me up so I go around anything I can't step over or lift one leg over at a time. And if those options aren't available? Forget it! :-) Z

ajetmech

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be there also Wayne. My wife and I are taking our travel trailer down Monday morning and plan on spending a couple of days in a nice RV park a couple of miles from Lake Travis. We'll be the mid 50'ish couple checking out the Elio.
Rodney

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
From Dallas,Tx.,i'm in & waiting too but not for the orange front full fender type.The buggy eyed roadster is more Texan.I'd rather go 60 MPG with style than 90 MPG in that thing.

Top Bottom