• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Waiting...

ls10

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
....impatiently to get mine!! ;)

And how did you get all the way up here from Texas to ride the Tail of the Dragon? :confused:

fast eddie

Elio Fan
Reaction score
....impatiently to get mine!! ;)

And how did you get all the way up here from Texas to ride the Tail of the Dragon? :confused:

I used to be a Miata nut...have had two of them. My last one was a 2003 Shinsen version that was fairly tricked out although I left the engine as normaly aspirated. Modified suspension, role bar, wheels/tires, grill, etc. I was an aggressive (but safe) driver and have visited the Dragon on three different trips with Miatas' at the Gap Week. The area is very beautiful and the roads are fantastic.:)

Johnny Kim

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey Fast Eddie, I am down in Houston. Let's go cruising once we get our Elio! We can go up and down I-45 or on Westheimer Rd in Houston.

ls10

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Ha! The first time I rode a bike to the Dragon y'all were having a Miata convention! Every color you can think of! I've never seen so many Miatas!
Planning to drive the Elio up there and get some nice photos running through some curves. I can leave early and be home about dark.

fast eddie

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Ha! The first time I rode a bike to the Dragon y'all were having a Miata convention! Every color you can think of! I've never seen so many Miatas!
Planning to drive the Elio up there and get some nice photos running through some curves. I can leave early and be home about dark.
Would take me awhile to get to the Gap...about 1600 miles.

ajetmech

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also from the Dallas area (just north in Denton County). I have a cousin who lives in east Tennessee area, I'll need to go visit him and hit the Dragon once I get my Elio.

Top Bottom