• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Update On My Ayro 311 Reverse Trike & Something Went Horribly Wrong!

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My guess is EMV is doing the same for their 50+ SOLO owners and may do a similar servicing partnership to cover their retail production roll out.
For a senior like me with limited means who lived by "best bang for my buck", purchasing the SOLO for close to 20K with one seat will go against my set rule....but I really like it (not need). And 1K less (from ELIO all-in) won't make it any cheaper. So it's a big gamble for my hard earned money. :( If EMV rolls out their production gen 3 SOLO late this year as planned, It's safe to say I won't get that CALL until next year so plenty of time to make a decision.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For a senior like me with limited means who lived by "best bang for my buck", purchasing the SOLO for close to 20K with one seat will go against my set rule....but I really like it (not need). And 1K less (from ELIO all-in) won't make it any cheaper. So it's a big gamble for my hard earned money. :( If EMV rolls out their production gen 3 SOLO late this year as planned, It's safe to say I won't get that CALL until next year so plenty of time to make a decision.
Yep, I worked hard, not smart and I’m hoping for a good value for my hard earned bucks as well. Man it seems like we have both been waiting a long, long time for three wheels. :)

Aufgeblassen

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I got the Ayro for $8500 on Ebay. But if you need more that 50 mile range and 50 MPH top speed, the 311 is not for you.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A couple of the first 100 retail FUVs were back at the AMP for weeks long periods of troubleshooting and fixes. Arcimoto did supply those owners with loaner FUVs. Issues should be expected by early adopters. Minor issues were handled on site by a mobile repair team. Frankly, I’m happy I pulled out of the production queue, because I would have been more frustrated with issues than my decision to wait on doors before taking delivery. The bugs may be fixed by the time of the door reveal and I jump back into the queue.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The bigger question is what happened to the original factory warranty and why did the dealer used EBAY to sell your AYRO? Why didn't you went straight to the dealer or the manufacturer to make sure you're getting a really brand new unit. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Keep us updated.

Top Bottom