• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Unintended Benefits Of Elio Ownership...

royce

Reaction score
Hehe
How about this?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhLMAnJSqnwxVS6YVxBZ9mqRck9H7sOMjW3VXOHhWsna98yZPUOuKcetEl.jpg
hHehehehee heh hehee... hehehehehh...h

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Wayne-Kemp, you are talented to have designed that gas station scene with Elio, attendants, trees, building, and the phrase 2 gallons please!
Yes, you have skills in that field, continue with the good work, maybe you can post a new one every week.
Terrence :)

Thanks,
No not really. The station I had with my 30+ thousand designs.
I did have to tweak it for couple hours to get it to work.
I did make the Elio.

Dooltd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes and that's where I'm hoping we will have cheap insurance .. A nice unexpected benefit ... hopefully

I pay $60 bucks a year for my 800cc motorcycle's liability insurance in Los Angeles. The bike's worth maybe 2 grand so I don't carry theft or collision. My Elio will of course be fully covered and my record is spotless, but it gives you an idea what motorcycle liability costs can be...

Edward43

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yup, with just 2 snows that needed plowing this year there are miles long strips on a couple of roads that I drive that were perfectly smooth and now have more potholes than a teenager has zits. (North Carolina)
I live up north, downwind from the Windy City. The snow, rain, and cold temps are devastating. The cost to maintain is horrendous. Since deregulation, the cost has been pushed onto the individual tax payer relieving some of the cost to commercial eighteen wheelers. folks who should be using the secondary roads oversleep and jump on the freeways to make up the time. All this is fine except the folks who get little benefit are paying the bill. The only fair way, I think is drivethru coin tolls, and commercial vehicles need to pay accordingly. Commerce should not come without investment, and not to the average tax payer. Unfortunately, Ga., Carolina's, Ark., etc. are getting pummeled with increased shifts in the jet stream, and more rain, and snow more reason to invest in secondary roads, commerce, and Elio.

Top Bottom