• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Unintended Benefits Of Elio Ownership...

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
50% savings wiper blades- 66 2/3 (with rear wiper). 50% savings on windex. 50% off car soap, car wax, buffing discs,& interior detailing supplies. 33 1/3% savings on tires. 50% savings on windshield washer fluid, white grease for door- I know, you think they are included in the 22 point service check at pep boys, and speaking of the boys, isn't it time for P.C. to enter the conversation?? pep boys and girls??, but we might only get an 11 point check with 1/2 a car!. 50% savings on floor mats.
I must have overlooked some- feel free to add to the list, so we can all get a good chuckle!!

Moderator Comment: Merged into existing benefits thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's one sure thing about a small car, I used to wash and wax mine in 20 minutes. Smaller size AND I didn't have to crawl up on the running boards to reach the top. I see a future in clay bars and designer polishes for me with my Elio.

You can now better afford nitrogen for your tires, since you have only three, maybe you can get Pep Boys to offer a 50% off deal on alignments too, since aligning the rear wouldn't be much help. Brake jobs should be cheaper too, that old $99 per axle won't fly anymore.

Detailers should offer a deep discount too - after all, the interior is tiny and you can clean it with a toothbrush.

Speaking of . . . I need to ask my glass guy if they'll offer a half-price deal on window tints - since they only have four and they're pretty small.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio.jpg

True cost saving will be at the pump.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[Broken External Image] Hoodies in Elio colors at eliowear.com
Hey they also have shirts and hats. Not to forget also there is a store up top on this elioowners.com site
Terrence :)

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 2394
True cost saving will be at the pump.

Hey Wayne-Kemp, you are talented to have designed that gas station scene with Elio, attendants, trees, building, and the phrase 2 gallons please!
Yes, you have skills in that field, continue with the good work, maybe you can post a new one every week.
Terrence :)

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's one sure thing about a small car, I used to wash and wax mine in 20 minutes. Smaller size AND I didn't have to crawl up on the running boards to reach the top. I see a future in clay bars and designer polishes for me with my Elio.

You can now better afford nitrogen for your tires, since you have only three, maybe you can get Pep Boys to offer a 50% off deal on alignments too, since aligning the rear wouldn't be much help. Brake jobs should be cheaper too, that old $99 per axle won't fly anymore.

Detailers should offer a deep discount too - after all, the interior is tiny and you can clean it with a toothbrush.

Speaking of . . . I need to ask my glass guy if they'll offer a half-price deal on window tints - since they only have four and they're pretty small.

Good dialog you have in there! I have had nitrogen in my Honda accord tires for years now. That is great to maximize consistent tire pressure which rewards us in constant tire pressure to mamximize fuel mileage. Hey, did you see the post the other day someone wrote stating Contientiental will be offering for the Elio their newest/best fuel effecient tire when it rolls out 2015. Okay back to your read above it was so refreshing to read.
Terrence:)

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 400 with a little coordination..

Hey that was cute what you did with that image of the one Elio I had see many a time in the past. Since you are very clever, I think that would also fit very nice in a person single car garage or an apartment complex with covered parking spaces for tenants. Can you show us any of those? that would be a cool image!
Terrence :) I can see it now two elios in a single car garage, not back to back but head to feet.

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My truck takes 5 hours to wash, dry, clean glass, claybar, polish, buff, wax, and clean the trim. Looking forward to not spending a full afternoon detailing and then /I can keep a better schedule about it.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
it can hide behind a LOT of regular cars.. even small ones.. I think it would be easy to lose!

Do either of you know if the key will have the moden fob attachment with a panic button to press which sounds the horn so we can locate our Elio quickly, In dark unlighted parking lots it may be more difficult at night. I hope that feature is not an option.
Terrence :) I wonder what tone the horn will emit? Just curious, let them concentrate to produce the P-5 first.:)

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Suggested Elio aftermarket product: a towbar for backing it into a tight garage . . .

aUfzhhN.jpg
Hey that is a cool pic! the gold rims on your tow bar, the extremely clean shop or hanger.Good posture, with knees bent. Hey is pulling an airplane equivelant to pulling an Elio? Don't have to answer, cool picture to someone that does not have an airplane. Yet I am all in on an Elio!!
Enjoy your future 2015 Elio!
Terrence:)

Top Bottom