• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Two More Prototypes

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I train my clients I ask them, "Can you tell if something is sweet or not by tasting it?" They reply that they can. Then I tell them in fact they cannot. They can only tell if something is Sweeter. My example is one most of us can recognise occurring. you've tasted a cookie and thought it was sweet, only to have a sip of coke, and then re-tasted the cookie only to find the cookie unpalatably bland. So in fact you do not taste whether something is sweet, but whether it is sweeter.
Now do you know what makes a customer/consumer satisfied? can you tell me straight up. It is if his expectations have been met or exceeded. It has nothing to do with reality. I use two children at Summer Camp as my example, both given a glass of Kool-aid. the one raised by a parent that believes that only fat-free milk and water should be given to a child, and the other child who subsists on McD's Happy Meals and Coke. Same Pitcher of Kool-aid. One child ecstatic, the other upset.
Now my point
If you expect something and your expectation isn't met then you will feel like they are "slow," and will not be satisfied.
So I choose to not have expectations, and will just follow this endeavor with interest as to how it is pursued, and hopefully achieved....like I will say over and over again...if Elio puts 1200lbs of plastic and metal in my driveway I will be happy. What and when aren't in my realm of expectation.

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will also be happy when there is an Elio in my drive. I don't care if it has leather, sunroof. nav system or drives like a Cadillac. I will be happy if it meets my expectations. #1 a running Eiol, #2 somewhat close to the advertised price, #3 its quieter inside than it is riding a motorcycle, and gets better than 40 mpg, and it is before 2016

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will also be happy when there is an Elio in my drive. I don't care if it has leather, sunroof. nav system or drives like a Cadillac. I will be happy if it meets my expectations. #1 a running Eiol, #2 somewhat close to the advertised price, #3 its quieter inside than it is riding a motorcycle, and gets better than 40 mpg, and it is before 2016
This would be a good topic for a thread///
the minimum expectations...it is really normal for the Human animal to go the other way

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
and yet another reason to have a section of this board CLOSED so that posts do not get misconceived as the truth. I was entertaining the idea of getting the yellow one after reading that post..and with 70hp and a 0-100mph time of 9.6 seconds, with Prowler fenders and a double clutch transmission.
A page with just the facts maintained by the elite of this board could keep all the misreads, rumors, and hogwash under control.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
There are only three Elios that exist today. They are the green P1/P2, silver P3, and orange P4, all other variations are photoshopped.

Brainmatter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Exactly, I thought maybe they changed their mind again. Please note if photo shoped. Dang good job tho!
That was a darn good job. I can see why some people would be confused, especially if they have not seen the prototype assembly photos.
It does look pretty good in that color.

Top Bottom