• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is The Last And Final Post From Me

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In addition to that, the Elio will never break and thus never have to go to a garage to be worked on.

The Elio is the second most efficient vehicle in history, as well.

One other vehicle beat Paul by a few years.

Attachments

• B1ABAB51-B496-4885-91F9-FEE868B22620.jpeg
    B1ABAB51-B496-4885-91F9-FEE868B22620.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can already see myself driving it.......in my dreams! Lol
I'm developing software to work with VR headsets that will be called Elio VR. It'll allow you to drive the Elio virtually. So, the first 10,000 people that gives me $1000, will be put on a list. When the software comes out, those 10,000 people will be the first to get it. Plus they will get lifetime upgrades and tech support for free.

DikiJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've had it with the elio. Many years ago I deposited $1000 dollars to reserve a car ( very low number ) I even purchased stock in the company believing that Mr. Elio would produce the car. Well I have given up on the fantasy. I lost money ( shame on me ) , this entire prospect was a big sham right from the start, I wish that I could have looked into the future when I made that commitment, but that is now history. I'm 80 plus years old that car would have been my basic transportation. I even pushed the product to other people in my community, by luck they had the foresight to NOT INVEST in this wild idea. So as I stated above good by to this form and the fantasy of owing an ELIO
Same here except that I knew the risk and invested anyway. I am over 80, too but I will continue to visit the forum mainly to read the jokes. They are some really good ones on there. As I said before, I bought an ultralight airplane and have been having a ball with it instead of the Elio.

Top Bottom