• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Real P5 ?

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have looked around the forum a bit but have not found even a mention of what I have been wondering. Where will the heat/ac unit be stuffed in? A side by side vehicle has plenty of dash to shove a unit in. Not our Elios.

There should be plenty of room I'd think. The heater core and evaporator doesn't have to be very big for an Elio, and the AC evaporator part uses the same vents as the heat, only with a diverting door where AC and heat enter the system.
Just as with most vehicles, part of it can be mounted outside the firewall! IMO

Wolffarmer

Elio Fan
Reaction score
There should be plenty of room I'd think. The heater core and evaporator doesn't have to be very big for an Elio, and the AC evaporator part uses the same vents as the heat, only with a diverting door where AC and heat enter the system.
Just as with most vehicles, part of it can be mounted outside the firewall! IMO
The heater core and AC evaporator need not be big. I know the heater core in the Kenworth truck I drive is not big at all and it has a large drafty cab to heat. I am thinking it will probably be to the right of the steering column or maybe in the right side panels, down near the right foot? Dang wished these was rolling of the line right now.

R

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Any ideas about the switches above the accelerator pedal?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 302
Top Bottom