• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The "let's Argue Over Colors And What Elio 'said'" Thread

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I could pick any color, it would be this! But I will be happy with a red one as well:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsVmIARG4vjXd7zhnTQdKw_qG6Cod4Fu2g4owWiSclSPe1I0ugKA.jpg

Sharp Right

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Friend Paladin,

Thank you for these great Photoshop color choices. I love the Elio in Refrigerator-Sea-Foam-Green....If you will indulge me, I would like to make a request. Would you please make one with a Black Elio? My Elio will be in Shiny-Black-Licorice.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The cars made today do not have much color. And most colors that do exist, are dull.

There's a white one, and a black one, and a gray one, and a silver one,
and their all made out of ticky tacky, and they all look just the same.

It reminds me of the old ticky tacky little boxes song.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Always like the Corvette Burgundy, and Cobalt Blue is gaining ground on my list of possible color changes for the creamsicle down the road. I hear ya, Pistonboy, on the humdrum colors these days (silver, white, black...yawn). I found the original owner of my '73 Porsche 914 a couple years back and he sent me (for a small fee) the original window sticker from the car. Right now it's red, and a pretty poorly done job I must say. Since the '73 is the one that'll be restored to it's original glory, I'm kind of torn about the factory color it came with. Definitely 70's, definitely stands out in a parking lot. Ravenne Green.

Ravenne green 914.jpg

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Which would most people prefer: the current green or yellow.

I personally would prefer the yellow over the current green.

Has there been a thread asking which people prefer and allowing them to vote?

If not, it might be an interesting thread to have.

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Always like the Corvette Burgundy, and Cobalt Blue is gaining ground on my list of possible color changes for the creamsicle down the road. I hear ya, Pistonboy, on the humdrum colors these days (silver, white, black...yawn). I found the original owner of my '73 Porsche 914 a couple years back and he sent me (for a small fee) the original window sticker from the car. Right now it's red, and a pretty poorly done job I must say. Since the '73 is the one that'll be restored to it's original glory, I'm kind of torn about the factory color it came with. Definitely 70's, definitely stands out in a parking lot. Ravenne Green.

View attachment 5380
Is that your garage NSTG8R? What else you got in there?o_O

Top Bottom