• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Elio Engine

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There seems to be some confusion as to what the inside of a cylinder should look like for good lubrication results so I thought I would include this link. It's from a Mazda manual but it pretty clearly describes things. This of course is how it's done manually, but should give non mechanic types a pretty good idea.

-------> https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...gcJKvOdsQiNz_xHwCbI_VvvA&ust=1442933134615822 <-------

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes. We've all judged and convicted the Lord Elgin dash without ever seeing it in the Elio. Well, I'm coming around to it.
Could be worse :
index.jpg
diy_lada_dashboard_customization_640_04.jpg

406662_336728596355336_165562251_n.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes. We've all judged and convicted the Lord Elgin dash without ever seeing it in the Elio. Well, I'm coming around to it.
The most interesting feature of the P5 will be to see the final interior finish of the Elio, to include the highly debated Elgin Dash. I came around to liking the retro look of the Elgin Dash some time back. It's different, it's Elio.

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!I WANT IT! I WANT IT!

For one thing, no one will EVER even once think of stealing that car.

For another, you're not a REAL man until you've worn one of your daughter's "Hello Kitty" bandaids (or any Disney princess, for that matter) to work ... and not thought twice about what that looks like.

I wonder if Elio might be interested in releasing a "Cotton Candy Pink" in its color scheme. Especially for Dads who want to buy one for their little girls to drive to school, or buy one for their teenaged sons to make sure they NEVER date in high school.

Top Bottom