• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Specs On The Radio With Phone Dock Installed In The P4

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Even on places like I-70 west of Grand Junction (CO), you'll see 100 mile gaps between gas stations, so you know you're out in the boonies. My favorite was Hwy 140 about 30 miles north of Winnemuca - sign said "Next Gas 179 Miles"! You can bet when gas stations are that far apart, cell service is a wee bit sparse....

The best part is that one day in the not too distant future you will see a sign like that, look down to check your fuel gauge, see a half a tank, just smile and keep on driving. :)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My cellphone is exactly what it was designed to be, a PHONE. It is a simple old style Nokia and like Joshua Caldwell I average less than 30 minutes of use per month. It is not an umbilical cord that ties me to any social media or dependence on the internet. I don't want my Elio to tie me to anything other than pleasure and excitement.
push buttons ..:eek:.. that's a feature I've not noticed on my phone

JimView attachment 2625

you are just amazing!!! great stuff, I support a motion to allow for you to have your own thread!!

RickD

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Larryrc1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The Continental AutoLinQ™Mobile infotainment system:

http://www.conti-online.com/www/aut...erior/connectivity/pi_autolinq_en.html?page=3

imG_visual_autolinqmobile_460x280-onlineData.jpg

AutoLinQ™Mobile – an easy way to handle connectivity for everyone

The infotainment solution AutoLinQ™Mobile links smartphones and vehicles in order to make these useable in a safer manner while driving. Even on the road, drivers and passengers will have cost-optimized and safe access to in-car services and to several infotainment and communication channels.

For that purpose the smartphone is generally fixed in a cradle of the AutoLinQ Mobile hardware and connected via Bluetooth®. The AutoLinQ™Mobile smartphone app includes the functions drivers require most often while driving. Smartphone applications like music functionalities and of course phone calls – are integrated into the vehicle in a safe way. In the vehicle the AutoLinQ™Mobile hardware is mounted in the standard 1DIN slot.

Flexible for every target group.

Mechanical. Electronical. Digital. Due to the flexible possibilities of installation and to the various connectivity options of the solution, car manufacturers have a system at hand that offers additional value to a large number of potential customers. Now, smartphones, can be employed inside of a vehicle.

Highlights:

• 1 DIN format, mechanical fixation to the vehicle
  • Integrated mechanical clamping system
  • App with unified automotive content,
    e. g. facebook, mail for Android and iOS.
  • FM tuner, station search
  • Audio input via Bluetooth®
  • Bluetooth® profiles: HFP, A2DP, SPP
  • EC/NR Echo Cancellation / Noise Reduction
  • USB connectivity for playing audio files
  • Audio power (4 x 20 W)
  • Charging of smartphone via USB
  • CAN interface prepared
  • On/off functionality
Is this a option or included as standard equipment?

Top Bottom