• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shreveport Plant Operations And Personnel Questions

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is no way I want to see my Elio built........I may think I see something go wrong and prefer the next Elio on the production line...........I don't even watch my car go thru the car wash. I'm staying home.........waiting for the special delivery Elio.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is no way I want to see my Elio built........I may think I see something go wrong and prefer the next Elio on the production line...........I don't even watch my car go thru the car wash. I'm staying home.........waiting for the special delivery Elio.
I don't need to see my Elio built but I would like to go on the factory tour before I pick it up. :-) Z

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't need to see my Elio built but I would like to go on the factory tour before I pick it up. :) Z

I'm with you on that one Z.... I'd like to cruze in, take the tour, n' cruze out in the new ride! :) BTW... I was in East Texas last weekend and ended up in Shreveport Sunday... Monday before I headed home I took a ride by the plant... Nothing much to see... All gates closed but one... A mini van came out of that gate but I missed the logo on its side so I don't know who or what it belonged to... One thing to note... The street name has been changed from General Motors Blvd to Antoine street... I missed the turn off of 526 because the name had been changed... so FYI...
h_r:cool:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm with you on that one Z.... I'd like to cruze in, take the tour, n' cruze out in the new ride! :) BTW... I was in East Texas last weekend and ended up in Shreveport Sunday... Monday before I headed home I took a ride by the plant... Nothing much to see... All gates closed but one... A mini van came out of that gate but I missed the logo on its side so I don't know who or what it belonged to... One thing to note... The street name has been changed from General Motors Blvd to Antoine street... I missed the turn off of 526 because the name had been changed... so FYI...
h_r:cool:
I'm certain it was Paul working overtime and heading back to the hotel. I'm disappointed in the new street name. Paul Elio Boulevard seems more appropriate.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Shreveport, every year end of May wife and I jump on the Bike and go for two weeks. We were planning on the TN for 2105. I wonder if we switch to,
LA. if we might see anything going on at the plant would we even get near it?
Been a while sense we rode that area and it would be cool to see the ELIO home with activity going on.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Shreveport, every year end of May wife and I jump on the Bike and go for two weeks. We were planning on the TN for 2105. I wonder if we switch to,
LA. if we might see anything going on at the plant would we even get near it?
Been a while sense we rode that area and it would be cool to see the ELIO home with activity going on.
I'm sure it will be tore down by then.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom