• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Seriously? You Have To Provide Your Own Water Bottle For The Windshield Washer?

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul E: "Okay Jerome, shut it all down and set it all up again. This week we're building the one for that Brit."
Jerome V: "#%@$! Just when I thought it was going to be a good day." :D

:cool: Good one, but in truth if any of the hopefuls are going to get their Elios, the company will have to consider reaching out to other markets fairly quickly.

After all, so far they only have orders for about six weeks production, if PE's proposed 250,000 units per year are needed to make it all work.

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where there's a market, somebody'll come along to serve it. Long before Elios are manufactured in the UK and Europe, there's going to be a grey market. Just think, there's no problem with where the steering wheel is located, although the door and shifter may be on the "wrong" side for you brits. ;)

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where there's a market, somebody'll come along to serve it. Long before Elios are manufactured in the UK and Europe, there's going to be a grey market. Just think, there's no problem with where the steering wheel is located, although the door and shifter may be on the "wrong" side for you brits. ;)

Neither will be a problem at all.

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
metric or SAE

I have a lot of tools in both. My hammers, screwdrivers, pliers, and adjustable open end wrench are of both types. I am prepared to work on My Elio no matter how it comes to me. Duct tape the tube to the bottle...duct tape fits all!
All of my hammers are also dual, Metric and SAE. Go figure...

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went back to school after I turned 50 with the intention of taking a drawing/design class. I ended up becoming a professional garment pattern maker. We were, of course, taught in inches, etc. so had to work with 1/8, 1/16 of an inch and so forth. Then someone I met introduced me to a book from Great Britain that was metric. I found a source for the book and ordered it. Since the rulers I used were metric on one side and inches on the other, I simply started drafting in metric. It was so much easier working in 10ths instead of 8ths. I did not convert, I simply took measurements in metric and then drafted in metric. I still do that whenever I need to adjust a pattern. We have it in coins, why can't we have it in measurements? LOL :) Z

Boy! is that off topic or what?!!!

Top Bottom