• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Seriously? The Gas Cap Has A Real Unmodifiable Reason To Be On The Wrong Side?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One of my questions that got ignored on yesterday's blog was whether or not it would have a fuel computer. Half the fun of a fuel efficient vehicle is knowing what's going on. Current MPG, ETA to empty etc. It would be easy and cheep if it was going to be OBDII compliant, as far as I know they haven't addressed that yet. Which they should because it speaks directly towards serviceability.
Maybe it will get answered in the next go round of questions. They did say the 4/11 questions would be answered then. By the way, welcome from Southern Oregon, KN16. Glad to have you join us. I hope you enjoy the forum. :-) Z

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow Illinoisan. While I am sure they will answer many questions they did note that they received Allot of questions so I wouldn't be offended if they didn't get to it in the first round or so.
I'm not offended that they didn't get to mine, I'm offended that they didn't get to ANY of the. The Friday blog reads as if it was written in advance of the peoples submissions.

Autoxdriver

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
My Mustang's gas tube is on the right side too. It's not that big of a deal. The worst thing is that my Jeep's is on the driver's side so I'm always confused and have to think about what car I'm driving when I pull in for gas! :confused:

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There were 196,165,666 licensed drivers in the US in 2004. Assuming each driver gasses up their car once per week (many do more often than that) and there were 2,510 gas station vehicle fires. Of those fires, 48 people were injured and 2 died.
Let's not forget engineering, which most of us aren't. Of my pickup and my car I have one of each. My biggest problem is to remember which is which when I pull up to the pump.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[quote="zelio, post: 9684, member: 527" I have learned patience really is a virtue and causes less high blood pressure. So jetpack54, you are good with me. I like men or I wouldn't be on this forum listening to them whine. LOL :) Z[/quote]

Lest we forget, these folks have been carryin the water since 2008 with enough or their own money tied up in it, so much so
that if we had just that a whole bunch of Elioites could retire in comfort. So carry on Paul & Company we are steadfast in
our support, why not............... :)

Top Bottom