• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Results Are In!!!! Vote Early, Vote Often!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, blue for sure. IMHO it might subliminally give an environmentally friendly vibe to people (Blue sky, blue ocean, etc...) that would be reinforced by the claimed specs and stats. Personally, I'm a Cobalt Blue fan (with a sprinkle of metal flake).
You may personally like blue but how many blue cars in the paint color similar Elio blue do you see on the road. Not many in my area or anywhere I've been lately which covers the Southwest from California to Texas to Colorado .

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You may personally like blue but how many blue cars in the paint color similar Elio blue do you see on the road. Not many in my area or anywhere I've been lately which covers the Southwest from California to Texas to Colorado .
True. A darker blue shows well and looks good in pictures. That sky blue just isn't very common and I think it looks pasty. That's why I voted for the Red as it is closer to a mainstream color. It's so easy to just miss being a great color in some hues. There's a really nice pearl white that Cadillac makes but I've seen others attempt at pearl white that just looks like refrigerator white... an unfinished canvas in my book. Is it cooler in Summer? Yes. But it just doesn't look as sexy as something with some color... like Red. Running shoes on women make more sense but I'm more likely to turn my head after some heels...:p

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Actually, I don't really care for that color blue at all. I do, however, really like a dark cobalt blue like my friend's Ford Fusion. Looks great in the sunlight!

I was suggesting the blue (true blue?) to subliminally suggest a fresh/clean environmentally friendly vehicle....I'm still sticking with Creamsicle for mine.

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio blue appears to be very close Petty blue of king Richards race cars of the 60's and 70's. Looks like it needs a big white #43 on the side. This color works on grand national stockers. The Elio not so much. That being said even though it's not my favorite shade of blue I had to vote blue for the P5.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"IF" it's Petty blue, then I'll change my mind and go blue!
I've a favor to ask those who go and see the Elio. Please take pictures of the "blue" sign, that is if the P5 isn't blue, and post them! various angles and such. Please state if YOU think it's Petty blue!
Thanks in advance to any who get the chance to do so and remember!
BTW, Petty blue, with the darker blue and orange pin stripes, ahhhhhh.
Still deciding on "where" the Z will be. It must be elegant, prominent, yet flowing with the scheme I decide on..

Top Bottom