• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul has stated that they do not need the ATVM loan to start, they can start without it.
It would make some things easier, but it isn't the road block it used to be.
Well, on that note too, what does he need done to get that alternative funding in the bag? Also again, I'm not expecting an answer to that until after it's a non-issue.

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For me, I'm not worried that you're going to post fake info. It's just that a weekly update to my graph is often enough. (I'll update it more often if they post them, though.) I want to keep it consistent, and taking it from the same source whenever it changes seems like the best way to do that.

MrWhsprs

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me, I'm not worried that you're going to post fake info. It's just that a weekly update to my graph is often enough. (I'll update it more often if they post them, though.) I want to keep it consistent, and taking it from the same source whenever it changes seems like the best way to do that.

Understood. I was just trying to be helpful. I apologize.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Counter.gif

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two weeks since the last official update on the web site.

upload_2016-11-28_17-24-56.png

14 days, 501 reservations, 35.8 a day. Once again, just above the two-year average. Looking at about another 80 days, more or less, before they hit the 65k mark. Probably not much going to change that barring some fantastic news update.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two weeks since the last official update on the web site.

View attachment 11899

14 days, 501 reservations, 35.8 a day. Once again, just above the two-year average. Looking at about another 80 days, more or less, before they hit the 65k mark. Probably not much going to change that barring some fantastic news update.

I do remember that XMas usually makes it slower. Fantastic is probably the ticket. We seem to be finding a saturation limit based on the current risk.
If the perceived risk changes, only 'fantastic news' could be the cause, then saturation would be at some new point.

Top Bottom