• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Read Something In Maryland That Might Apply Elio Vehicles...or Maybe Not

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The federal government assigns VIN numbers. If the federal government assignes a VIN number defining the vehicle as a motorcycle, I doubt the states can say it is not a motorcycle. However the states still have the authority to decide what vehicles they give registration to. I believe all states, though, recognize registration given by other states.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks GPA; as I had said in my post the search bots crawl through all the sites everyday; if they can pick up on a single piece of bad news they'll blow it out of proportion (kind of like Fox News). By having it read neutral it's less likely to be a target.

Coss, You may be a Moderator, but you should keep your politicized opinions off the board. Would you rather trust the alleged news from Brian Williams over on MSNBC?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Coss, You may be a Moderator, but you should keep your politicized opinions off the board. Would you rather trust the alleged news from Brian Williams over on MSNBC?
I don't trust any news outlet; there was a time when reporters used to research and get all the facts before reporting, that's just not the case any longer.
And it wasn't meant to be political; it was just used as an example. I just looked and connection stats; at this point in time we have 42 connections, 7 members, 22 guests and 13 robots. Last night it was 1 member, 12 guests and 25 robots so just like any other site, this one has bot connections at all hours. It's just best if we don't give them anything they can abuse.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't trust any news outlet; there was a time when reporters used to research and get all the facts before reporting, that's just not the case any longer.
And it wasn't meant to be political; it was just used as an example. I just looked and connection stats; at this point in time we have 42 connections, 7 members, 22 guests and 13 robots. Last night it was 1 member, 12 guests and 25 robots so just like any other site, this one has bot connections at all hours. It's just best if we don't give them anything they can abuse.

Then don't target the only conservative leaning news organization (which you did). Saying any news organization blows things out of proportion is a political expression. Disagree with a specific article or the views of a specific journalist if you want to. Not the entire organization. Remember, Fox has already done a positive segment on Elio.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Then don't target the only conservative leaning news organization (which you did). Saying any news organization blows things out of proportion is a political expression. Disagree with a specific article or the views of a specific journalist if you want to. Not the entire organization. Remember, Fox has already done a positive segment on Elio.
Fine; as stated it's wasn't intended to be political and I'll leave it at that. Point taken. Can we move on?

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sense PE is the only one with an ELIO right now and he is not living in Maryland it is safe to say no one can register an ELIO in Maryland as of now.
It is ok to go political as long as it is Fox news you target, that seems to be the trend on the sight over all. Those jabs are ok it seems.

Top Bottom