• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please, Please Open The Door.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But what a bunch of clowns we have In the SS with this Administration.
Partying with Hookers
Drugs ,alcohol
Drunk on duty
Not doing their job

What you're seeing is but symptomatic of the deeper despondency over long days away from home and family just to keep watch over the fakes and flakes in the Whitehouse. I'd be despondant too If I knew that 47% of America is an automatic brain dead vote for Hillary right out of the gate.
PS Spikes on the fence are like the gun laws. They only work against decent American citizens. Go figure.

Last edited:

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While a pretty darn good shot but not what I once was I am betting I could take the Gyro down with just about any weapon. I am sure had he gotten much closer it would have been.
But what a bunch of clowns we have In the SS with this Administration.
Partying with Hookers
Drugs ,alcohol
Drunk on duty
Not doing their job
No one gets fired must be a great job if you can get it.
Even my son could of hit that, way bigger than scaup... just sayin

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
America fighting back at a corrupt government. No harm, No deaths and No destruction, more than the government can say for their actions. Good job.
I'll refrain from posting another twin tower photo (message received) however it's exactly that individuals type of disregard for safety that I think was extremely destructive and wonder if he might not need to be prosecuted as a terrorist to drive the message home. This was not civil disobedience, this was selfish and self-aggrandizing.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What you're seeing is but symptomatic of the deeper despondency over long days away from home and family just to keep watch over the fakes and flakes in the Whitehouse. I'd be despondant too If I knew that 47% of America is an automatic brain dead vote for Hillary right out of the gate.
PS Spikes on the fence are like the gun laws. They only work against decent American citizens. Go figure.

Yea but like ink barb wire around the arm they sure look bad axx. Spikes and some tribal graffiti in the area should stop just about anyone.
Then SS back to the hookers.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This has NOTHING to do with EM. Moderators, please move this to an off-topic area.
Sorry Stephen. I agree that we should stay on the "Thread topics" but this is on the "General Discussion" Thread. Spikes on the fence is just a general topic that popped up the Drudge Report minutes ago. I hope you like Drudge he's got quite a rep for telling it like it is. A breath of fresh air for a change.

Not happy with the SS problem either, but it's Hilarious the concern for the Secret Service when compared to our being locked out of our own Government eerily similar to the copilot in the cockpit, and guaranteeing nukes to a sworn enemy. Astounding. LOL Now that's really important. Please open the door!!!!!!!

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Three comments...............
  1. Now the folks in DC have and idea of how those of us on the Southern border feel. Real secure, Huh?
  2. Why didn't the high paid folks in DC think of this? After all, James Bond flew Little Nellie almost 50 years ago in You Only Live Twice.
  3. Can you imagine how they would react to a BD5J on the mall? (Octopussy 1983)

Top Bottom