• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio Chat On Fb

fred bott

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I could NEVER find any response that ELIO made, just a bunch of usual inane questions and comments made by people who don't know anything. I won't waste my time trying to go to the next one unless they change the way it is handled. NEED TO HAVE PAID OWNERS ONLY.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I could NEVER find any response that ELIO made, just a bunch of usual inane questions and comments made by people who don't know anything. I won't waste my time trying to go to the next one unless they change the way it is handled. NEED TO HAVE PAID OWNERS ONLY.

That would make too much sense :D

RickDeckard

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
They are working on things ... it is a slow process since the social media people also handle other sales and marketing things including the tours and they are expanding out .. they did come up with a Blog now

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Screen the questions. There are too many really stupid questions that show that folks have not cruised the net and sought answeres for themselves !!RB

binro

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'd rather just check it out afterwards and scan though all the garbage for a few useful morsels of information. They really should screen the questions.
If they screen the questions, it would be like a politicians press conference - with only "allowed" questions.

Top Bottom