• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Beloved Zelio

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thus ameliorating the "Elgin Dash" ugliness, once referred to by Z as the "SB" dash. Well, it does look like steel boobs. :D

Well, they have been around longer than the Elgin. ;)

mata_1.jpg

JK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of a Z badge, I wonder how many people would want one if they were available.
Say at $4 or $5 shipping included maybe 2.5" tall and 2" wide and self adhesive back.
Just wondering if there would be 40 or 50 people.
Something to think about

I'll buy one.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the supplier; goodness I think I want to find a different one.
Minimum is 300 pieces; it is weatherproof but I had mentioned that I wanted to do it 2 1/2" tall; he steered me more towards 1.6" (2.5" was a 1,000 min.)
It is chrome plastic like all of the other emblems and nameplates on cars and trucks; actually they do a lot of the OEM emblems on GM & Ford cars and trucks. So these will have the same self adhesive tape on it.
Price to your door will be in the range I mentioned, the $4 or $5 each, possible discount for 3 or more (not sure yet).

I'll know more when he sends me all of the setup costs and quantity pricing.

I had him look at the Elio and he was hoping to get a OEM contract with them.
Hmmm maybe time to contact EM and ask if they have an emblem provider yet.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Depending on the design you can count me in. I would prefer an emblem with just a Z in the middle and not her Res#. While it was her #, it will not be in the end, unless one of her sons took over the reservation. Otherwise those of us behind her # will move up a notch.

That's the kind of input I was looking for. Thanks! :thumb:

Reaction score
I'm in for three of them. This whole week the kids have been painting my living room and hall. Glossy White white, going to take at least one more coat. Z's picture has been sitting here in front of the entertainment center looking at me. I've been talking to her all week. Don't know if she heard me, and she hasn't answered me. I miss my friend. I think a sword swipe Z like Zorro used would be nice. Yea, about 2 inches big.

Top Bottom