• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options And Upgrades, Cruise Control, Etc...

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw somewhere that SkyzMatic was thinking a dash option. ?
MK

Yes, while the Skyzmatic system we have seen so far is intended to be used on a tablet or phone EM has also told us that there are plans for an LCD display gauge cluster option which would integrate with the Skyzmatic system.

From what I have heard there has even been discussion about making an LCD display cluster an option with or without the Skyzmatic system. While I am sure many of the details are still not available I will make sure to ask Jerome V. about dash options again this weekend.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, while the Skyzmatic system we have seen so far is intended to be used on a tablet or phone EM has also told us that there are plans for an LCD display gauge cluster option which would integrate with the Skyzmatic system.

From what I have heard there has even been discussion about making an LCD display cluster an option with or without the Skyzmatic system. While I am sure many of the details are still not available I will make sure to ask Jerome V. about dash options again this weekend.
Is he getting sick of you yet? :cool:

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bras (on women and cars) is like covering artwork with a burlap sack "to protect it". What good is a beautiful thing you can't see?

My Elio will have it's front end free, for all the world to see.

Seriously, I never understood putting an ugly piece of tarp on the front of a 10, 20, 30,000 dollar or more car.
I understand your point, But if you ever take a road trip down south during "love bug" season, you would learn to appreciate a car bra by the time you make it home. I don't use it all the time just on extended road trips.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Is he getting sick of you yet? :cool:

He would be too polite to tell me that. :D

But seriously as I have spent plenty of time just hanging around on the scene what I have done is ask him a question or two while chatting and then he normally moves on as people naturally enter and exit the conversation and he continues walking around. He eventually comes back around when we do that again. I understand that it is his job to speak to as many people as possible and don't want to take up too much of his time so I also make sure to pay attention when others ask him questions so I don't have to ask him the same question again. So far he keeps coming back around to chat with me so it does not appear that I have scared him of just yet. :cool::)

There are usually plenty of other people around to chat with, both Elio enthusiasts and team members, so there is plenty to keep me occupied. Jerome's wife Pam also knows about as much as Jerome does and is a very nice person to talk to and the entire team is very friendly and will listen, chat with you generally, and answer questions as best as they can while they also continue doing their jobs.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

But seriously as I have spent plenty of time just hanging around on the scene what I have done is ask him a question or two while chatting and then he normally moves on as people naturally enter and exit the conversation and he continues walking around. He eventually comes back around when we do that again. I understand that it is his job to speak to as many people as possible and don't want to take up too much of his time so I also make sure to pay attention when others ask him questions so I don't have to ask him the same question again. So far he keeps coming back around to chat with me so it does not appear that I have scared him of just yet. :cool::)
I sure hope the beard doesn't make a difference. :p :D :rolleyes: :) Z

PS please tell Kevin - team member from Oakland - Hi from Z in Portland - the little old lady in the EM t-shirt dress. I hope his mother is doing well.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

There are usually plenty of other people around to chat with, both Elio enthusiasts and team members, so there is plenty to keep me occupied. Jerome's wife Pam also knows about as much as Jerome does and is a very nice person to talk to and the entire team is very friendly and will listen, chat with you generally, and answer questions as best as they can while they also continue doing their jobs.

..and I sure Jerome knows you're one of the Moderators on the World's Biggest Elio forum. That's got to carry some clout. :cool:...:D

Seriously. Sounds like a great group of people.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Maybe some candy, cookies, cake etc will keep him happy

Top Bottom