• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2015

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Confluence Conference http://www.confluencerome.org/speakers/ is actually open to the public, but tickets are required. However when looking over Conference speakers I noticed the following for Elio. My guess it's an uncorrected excerpt Elio provided before knowing they'd need to push production back. But who knows. Speculation is so much fun.

"Traditional personal transportation isn’t working like it used to. We need a new way of getting around.

That’s when a car enthusiast, a visionary, a man with a dream named Paul Elio got an idea. A simple, brilliant idea. To create a vehicle for today’s generation of drivers that addressed their transportation needs and the world’s new realities.

Anticipated Production Date Sept. 2015.
"
dream on, I've read break-downs (analysis might be a better choice of words considering the product), of the many month(s) it would take working backwards until the units roll off the line (9 comes to mind). Judging by the gazzilion sq ft of space without selling (removing) that "stuff" there is still room but I thought selling the machinery off was money necessary to move the project forward.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
dream on, I've read break-downs (analysis might be a better choice of words considering the product), of the many month(s) it would take working backwards until the units roll off the line (9 comes to mind). Judging by the gazzilion sq ft of space without selling (removing) that "stuff" there is still room but I thought selling the machinery off was money necessary to move the project forward.
Oh come on, doesn't anyone want to bite?
sports-fishing-predatory-fish-cartoon-19837343.jpg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
May 01, 2015 - May 03, 2015 the tour is scheduled to be at the Norfolk, VA MacArthur Center Mall -300 Monticello Avenue Norfolk, VA 23510 - Fri - 10am - 9pm Sat - 10am - 9pm Sun - 12pm - 6pm .... anyone going .... it would be great to have someone drop by and take the pulse to help determine how things are going

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That IS one of the revenue avenues they are working on. It isn't the only one, of course. We've all heard about the ATMV loan, the investment opportunity, and potential investors. I think they are working those lines in parallel so that no single revenue snag will derail the entire project.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
May 01, 2015 - May 03, 2015 the tour is scheduled to be at the Norfolk, VA MacArthur Center Mall -300 Monticello Avenue Norfolk, VA 23510 - Fri - 10am - 9pm Sat - 10am - 9pm Sun - 12pm - 6pm .... anyone going .... it would be great to have someone drop by and take the pulse to help determine how things are going
Pulse- that's an EMT, not EM- LOL

Top Bottom