• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

No Cruise On Eplus

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I prefer a RUBBER floor (like what used to be standard in pickup truck floors) to ANY carpeting! MUCH easier cleanup and durability - not to mention sound deadening. I can put that in myself - thank you very much.

WeatherTech might be a good option. I may consider doing that.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
WeatherTech might be a good option. I may consider doing that.
Weather makes a fantastic product.
But I don't know if they are going to have the patterns for an Elio right away.
One way to make sure they do is to have an Elio owner take his rig by their HQ Design Center and let them scan it.
Their address is

WeatherTech®
841 Remington Blvd
Bolingbrook, IL 60440

Or when the P5 is in the area, ask the EM Tour Group if they could swing by and ask them to scan it.

That is if EM hasn't signed on a mat vendor already.

Geezzz another question for EM

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One way to make sure they do is to have an Elio owner take his rig by their HQ Design Center and let them scan it.
Their address is

WeatherTech®
841 Remington Blvd
Bolingbrook, IL 60440

Or when the P5 is in the area, ask the EM Tour Group if they could swing by and ask them to scan it.

Oh, I thought they custom scanned whatever you brought to them? (So you never have to worry about them not having the right size)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Their address is

WeatherTech®
841 Remington Blvd
Bolingbrook, IL 60440

Good idea. I just posted the question for Elio on their site.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Good idea. I just posted the question for Elio on their site.
Thanks Ty

Oh, I thought they custom scanned whatever you brought to them? (So you never have to worry about them not having the right size)
Nope; think about it, Amazon sells those, ever have anyone from Amazon show up to look at what you have? :D <Just joking with your here>

The scanning has to be done at the design center; or they might have regional. Most likely they wait until the have enough call for a certain make of model; and have deals with the different car companies to have a team set to do scan sessions.

I would love to see them do it; I think it would be interesting to watch.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Ty

Nope; think about it, Amazon sells those, ever have anyone from Amazon show up to look at what you have? :D <Just joking with your here>

The scanning has to be done at the design center; or they might have regional. Most likely they wait until the have enough call for a certain make of model; and have deals with the different car companies to have a team set to do scan sessions.

I would love to see them do it; I think it would be interesting to watch.
You are correct. They scan vehicles in-house but not from the public. I asked if Elio would consider going by there so WeatherTech could scan the Elio and be ready to produce mats.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You are correct. They scan vehicles in-house but not from the public. I asked if Elio would consider going by there so WeatherTech could scan the Elio and be ready to produce mats.
They really do look good. Do you suppose they could make one that fills the whole floor as far back as the rise to the passenger seat? (Buy you might have to take the driver's seat out to install them). If that's not feasible, you'd have to drill a pair of holes and put retainers in through the floor pan of the Elio -- carefully, because who knows what's running where under there. I hope Elio decides to go with them as an official option supplier.

Top Bottom