• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

No Carpet? Really?

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm convinced it is a coolant tank. Now, where is the windshield washer tank? What would the other two containers be? One is brake fluid; the other one is a little small for windshield washer fluid.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reservoirs for brake, clutch, and coolant. Windshield washer is an option, just like it was on my '56 chevy that came with rubber floor mats. (Kidding, Coss)
Speaking of a fair hunt, I killed a bear with a club once, of course there were over 50 guys in my club. Kidding again Coss.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Reservoirs for brake, clutch, and coolant. Windshield washer is an option, just like it was on my '56 chevy that came with rubber floor mats. (Kidding, Coss)
Speaking of a fair hunt, I killed a bear with a club once, of course there were over 50 guys in my club. Kidding again Coss.
What, that you had a 56 Chevy? Or rubber floor mats?

Joke you told:
Groan.png

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I still have that '56 chevy, it came with rubber floor mats, the windshield washer was an option back then. The joke was that it's an option on the Elio. You have to pay extra for the windshield washer on an Elio.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I still have that '56 chevy, it came with rubber floor mats, the windshield washer was an option back then. The joke was that it's an option on the Elio. You have to pay extra for the windshield washer on an Elio.

Where did you hear that the windshield washer was an option on the Elio?
Or are you just trying to be cute?

Top Bottom