• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Anti Elio Facebook Group

Chadwick Sunday

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I under stand that Smitty, Green means differently now a days. People don't think money is green anymore because it's plastic not linen, lol. But, as an old girls scout I can swing both ways. HEY WELCOME CHADWICK. Do you know about our big gathering May 23rd? How you can make it.

thank you, I am planning on it. I work al lot, but this would be fun.

Reaction score
GREAT Chadwick. It's Memorial Day Weekend. I tried not to schedule it on a holiday. But, my calender fooled me. ;-( But, I hope plenty of folks can make it. Buckeye has a deposit down on this and it means a lot to all of us. Glad your coming Chadwick. BTW, did I meet you in PA?

Thomas L. Buyea

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Maybe, but at this point if you were an odds maker what would you really put ELIO's chance of going into production at? Be realistic .
While I support ELIO and want to see it happen. They are at less than 40% and falling.

It won't unless the Elio team works very hard, Nothing is sure before you do it.
But it appears Paul is trying hard and he has improved on his interview style, Stopped chewing gum during them for one thing !

nickskeys

Elio Addict
Reaction score
She is definitely a piece of work. I posted on her page and called her out because of her tactic of "spamming" people's old post with her drivel. She is the definition of internet bully.
I think I saw her featured on "My 600 Pound Life". She was typing between bites of her uncut pizza.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got a boat load of alerts from the Elio haters group on fb! :eek:
The same thing happened about a Month ago?:eek:
I noticed something when I went to their page, the moderator edited a few of his posts to me in an attempt to "somehow" discredit me it seems? The same moderator also resorts to name calling, how recess like! :p
Second, I gained a few "likes" in the last Month. LOL:cool:
I wonder, am I being blocked off and on? I check fb several times a week, so why get all the alerts at once and on the same day??o_O
Still, I'm touched they want to control how I spend my time and money.. :rolleyes:;)

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seems like the good news about the P5 must have really upset them and they had to target someone.
How childish.
I wonder what the average age is of that group? :p
Look at it this way...
It's sometimes hard to give up a mantra.
To change direction against momentum.
And lord, it's hard to be humble.

like it or not...
They'll probably get theirs in the end.
As, most likely, will we all.

I'm talking about the Elios, of course.

Last edited:

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The difference here is this sight has no real ELIO haters. We may take issue with PE in some ways . However we support ELIO and are willing in many cases to throw down our own cash in advance to help it along.
ELIO motors needs a good kick in the tail to awaken from the dream world and get on with making this happen. The 40,000 that have stepped up and the 14,000 of them that went a step farther should at least help get investors to take a look.
The dumb smart car only sells about 10K a year I am betting ELIO could do a lot better. Heck not even close to production and has 40,000 waiting.

Top Bottom