• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Anti Elio Facebook Group

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not saying ELIO is a scam. Just the green tag is a first warming you are about to get ripped off.
I know, but I was trying to get an lol out of buying you a 'go green' bumper sticker and it was a miss. A Green product doesn't red flag a scam any more than any other marketing strategy. Going green doesn't even have to cost more. It's a great bonus result of driving the Elio.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I know, but I was trying to get an lol out of buying you a 'go green' bumper sticker and it was a miss. A Green product doesn't red flag a scam any more than any other marketing strategy. Going green doesn't even have to cost more. It's a great bonus result of driving the Elio.
<My goodness, this thread really fell off the tracks ...... NEXT!!!> :p:confused:

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
<My goodness, this thread really fell off the tracks ...... NEXT!!!> :p:confused:
Meanwhile back on the anti Elio Motors farm.

I continue to see quite a bit of chatter around the web from a very few number of people who are quite angry with Elio Motors, most write about how EM is a scam, EM is bilking others, that each setback is a lie, I even read an interesting spin on the engine - that it was IAV's engine not Elio's and that it was only one engine therefore all of Elio's claims about having an engine were false.

Though there are some people who have "all in remorse" surprisingly to me, very few have a personal story otherwise of how they were directly harmed by EM other than having to wait like the rest of us. Still there are some, which I think have given a compelling argument and have a personal story and are not out to protect the world, I'm more sympathetic to them. Hopefully EM sees them, and at least attempts to address their anger e.g. people who went all in when there wasn't a "want in" option at the very start of reservation taking were not given a choice like the rest of us.

Specific to groups, though a private group Elio Owners Straight Talk by far has the most members and followers, though roughly 1/3 of Elio Motors Owners Association which is also a private group.

1.png

2.png
3.png

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All projects that are conceived outside the box are pretty polarizing, resulting in either successful rejection and ending of said project or, if it comes to fruition, acceptence and lauded as a forward thinking event that will change at least some portion of society and the developer of said project a genius and benefactor. I've had some technical difficulties this last week or so, so I've missed some of what's been happening, time to peruse what's new in the world of Elio!

Top Bottom