• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
;)Going to get a orange one call it the Dream Cycle ,instead of cream cycle
Did your friends call you Boss, back in the day.

I know it was with a "c".
I was a radio DJ in 70, 3-4 and half of 5. Only then it was real rock, not yet classic.
WCHW 91.3 FM Bay City Michigan

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you all of you for your wonderful suggestions. You have given me many reasons to laugh and smile today. What a delightful group you are. A gentleman on the other Elio club suggested Elio Seed because a winged seed flies away from the parent plant to start a new one. As Elio is trying to get out from under the major auto makers to get a new start. He said it in a much better way. I should have written it down. Anyway! Thanks for a very entertaining morning. I have chosen my cars name by taking my first name, Z, and adding it to Elio = Zelio. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 164
there ya go,,, let me know when you have them,, and I will remove this post... JS
Don't you dare remove the post. That is gorgeous. You don't want to deny the rest of us a chance to drop in and take a peek once in a while do you? Seeing it in the tiny avatar simply does not do it justice. Great job outtaget1. You do very impressive work.

Top Bottom