• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Whatever they call it; MY #925 will be called, "Eliose". Just like a 'lady'; keeping me WAITING already!
:D

Last edited:

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
That is truly beautiful. You got me back on the fence with my decision. What color is that, orange to pink?
I like the dice too. I said this venture is my big life time gamble. Many of my friends who don't use the computer think I'm nuts.
But, those on line are all temped into getting one themselves. I am all in. NOW, only the paint job is a pipe dream.
I guess they have this color tabbed as CREAMSICKLE. just thinking about it,, I remember the Orange sherbet PUSHUP... of days gone by...
Now that I have dated myself, I guess I will pump my rocker a bit.. heheheee JS

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Whatever they call it; MY #925 will be called, "Eliose". Just like a 'lady'; keeping me WAITING already!
:D
I have learned as of this past summer not to refer to your rig by a female name... We bought a cadillac Allante a little over a year ago.. Nice one,,
coming home, we were navigating with smart phone,, when we came into East side of Cincinnati on the way home, I exited wrong, and the Phone told us to make a U turn,, the wife and I looked at each other and together we said OK Louise,, the gal we bought the car from... It stuck...
Last August,, we were doing a top down or bust trip to Maryland for a wedding, lolligagin around lookin the country over... Went to Niagra Falls, on the way back to Buffalo to get a room,, they had closed one bridge, put two way traffic on the East side,, just as we came thru. start and stop, go and slow for about an hour, got to top of the bridge headed straight for the toll booth,,, Louise turned on us,, NO BRAKES... we walked away,, but I had 8 inch cut over top of my head,, lost 4 units of blood, but,,,,,,,, Louise went to the junk yard, I made it to the wedding,,, THAT MAKES ME THE WINNER.. but,

JS

Reaction score
IMG_20131217_164818_942.jpg
IMG_20131218_165243_073.jpg

Well, I had a post up here for review, but you went away... I took it down..
If you want me to work with your dog,, I need a pic.. post it on here, I'll try.
we need to be on site here at the same time to get it edited as you like it.
maybe you can figure out how to use the discussion tool herein, can visit out of sight till we get it done, or go back and delete old posts. however we can make it work
JS

Had to figure how to get pictures off phone to computer then to here. This is Heidi in her pink princess dress. She really is a farm dog but likes to wear clothes and sweaters. We can delete if we don't like the pictures you make, but I doubt that will happen.

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
View attachment 162 View attachment 163

Had to figure how to get pictures off phone to computer then to here. This is Heidi in her pink princess dress. She really is a farm dog but likes to wear clothes and sweaters. We can delete if we don't like the pictures you make, but I doubt that will happen.
ok,, let me see what I can do,,, what do you want to change on the car photos I put up?

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
View attachment 162 View attachment 163

What do you think,,, I just did a thumbnail,, we will try delete if you don't like, may have good reason that way

Top Bottom