• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Well,,, since Elio is a spanish word,, meaning the 'sun',, and I see people wanting flames on it,, perhaps the right name should be Sun Burst....
Or, in Spanish it would be Elio Estallero....

JS

Last edited:

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Elio Estallero 2.jpg

Reaction score
That is truly beautiful. You got me back on the fence with my decision. What color is that, orange to pink?
I like the dice too. I said this venture is my big life time gamble. Many of my friends who don't use the computer think I'm nuts.
But, those on line are all temped into getting one themselves. I am all in. NOW, only the paint job is a pipe dream.

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I was going to put you on the picture,, but I have already had a couple posts deleted from here, so decided I better not stretch my luck.
Seems liberty and honesty and right to express are reserved here... I didn't do anything nasty, vulgar or threatening, but did separate myself from
a couple self enthused souls... heheheheee
Oh,, I can't say what color it is,, I borrow elements to do the renditions,,, and quite crude at that, compared to those that have the fancy software..
Silver with blue tint flames is pretty too...
JS

Reaction score
That is truly beautiful. You got me back on the fence with my decision. What color is that, orange to pink?
I like the dice too. I said this venture is my big life time gamble. Many of my friends who don't use the computer think I'm nuts.
But, those on line are all temped into getting one themselves. I am all in. NOW, only the paint job is a pipe dream.
Outtage, could you make me a picture of this car with Realized Dream on one side and Elio Motors USA on the other. Pink to orange and the flaming dice too.

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
And my little dog in her booster seat in the back window.
Well, I had a post up here for review, but you went away... I took it down..
If you want me to work with your dog,, I need a pic.. post it on here, I'll try.
we need to be on site here at the same time to get it edited as you like it.
maybe you can figure out how to use the discussion tool herein, can visit out of sight till we get it done, or go back and delete old posts. however we can make it work
JS

Top Bottom