• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Model 3 Vs Elio

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While the Elio vs. Tesla Model 3 discussion is interesting, neither of them are currently available, so I'll happily split the difference and continue to enjoy my gently used Chevy Volt in the meantime -- No range anxiety for the rare road trip, and for the daily commute, I'm using it as a pure EV. I've put over 1300 miles on it and still haven't burned through a tank of gas. In fact, I haven't burned a drop of gas for the last 350 miles. :p

That said, I still want my Elio...
That's the best of both worlds. A suitable competitor as a primary vehicle. Now get the price down and it become an "and" vehicle competitor.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Blame Emmett Brown (back to the Future) for harnessing the power of lightning bolt to catapult his DeLOrean to the future...and the past! :D
Yes, and this could be you charging the EV in the near future.

image.jpeg

RadRich

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Not sure what you're doing wrong, but I've been driving a Q50 for 2 years and it is, hands down, one of the best cars I've ever owned. And I've owned a lot of cars since 1959.
Our Q50 averages 27 mpg city/highway combined.
You probably drive like a grandpa, too. That's what I'm not doing wrong.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
when people ask me, "what mileage I get in my smart?" and I tell them, I average 38,. They seem so disappointed, then they tell me what they get in their whatever. They never ask me how I drive my smart or tell how they drive their whatever. They just don't get it.

Top Bottom