• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Mirrors And Other "cheap" Stuff

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It looks like there might be room for a "locking" glove box area under the shifter. Another aftermarket item?

As for mirrors...I share my vehicles with others, and each time we have to adjust the mirrors.

Last edited by a moderator:

bird

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one of these I plan on using and attaching the built in cable around the seat brace. That is if it doesn't have a lockable glove compartment.

upload_2014-2-27_14-29-31.png
Product Features:

Ideal for recreation, campus, office, travel or leisure use.
Lightweight & Portable. Protects MP3 players, cell phones, cameras, gaming devices, cash, credit cards, jewelry, keys, passports, sunglasses or other small valuables
Lock Up & Lock Down. Lock up valuables with the cable wrapped tightly to the safe or wrapped securely around a fixed object. Cable doubles as a carrying handle
Durable Water-Resistant Construction
Set-Your-Own-Combination for locking convenience
Ear Bud/Charging Cable Access Port
Shock absorbing foam lines the interior storage area
- See more at: http://www.masterlock.com/products/...lNumber=5900D&showquiz=0#sthash.sd8yJNMB.dpuj

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have one of these I plan on using and attaching the built in cable around the seat brace. That is if it doesn't have a lockable glove compartment.

View attachment 208Product Features:

Ideal for recreation, campus, office, travel or leisure use.
Lightweight & Portable. Protects MP3 players, cell phones, cameras, gaming devices, cash, credit cards, jewelry, keys, passports, sunglasses or other small valuables
Lock Up & Lock Down. Lock up valuables with the cable wrapped tightly to the safe or wrapped securely around a fixed object. Cable doubles as a carrying handle
Durable Water-Resistant Construction
Set-Your-Own-Combination for locking convenience
Ear Bud/Charging Cable Access Port
Shock absorbing foam lines the interior storage area
- See more at: http://www.masterlock.com/products/...lNumber=5900D&showquiz=0#sthash.sd8yJNMB.dpuj

That's a good idea. If the Elio has no glovebox, I'll just get a small lockbox. I have a small set of emergency tools in a small toolbox that could work well too

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Replacing the rearview mirrors is against NHTSA regulations. They may be used to augment rear vision but cannot be used to replace mirrors. By 2018 all cars and small truckg have been mandated to have a backup cam, but as yet cannot be used to replace..

Top Bottom