• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Mirrors And Other "cheap" Stuff

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think Paul E. said they are going to have some space in the door; accessed thru the arm rest. Can't remember which video, sorry.

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if we could do some kind of pocket on the panel on the right side?
Sort of like the ones in the back of the seats in a pickup?
I like that idea! If it could be mounted with snaps so that it could be removed, it would be awesome! It doesn't seem like a big deal, but I've had custom bags made for various pieces of gear, and it was surprising how cheaply it can be done - to produce a nice-looking Ultrasuede bag with velcro closures, made to fit a specific space and lightly padded to protect the contents. About 20 years ago it was $45, I'd double that for today's market. The result was a nicely lined and padded bag about 24" X 16" X 6" that looked like OEM.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if we could do some kind of pocket on the panel on the right side?
Sort of like the ones in the back of the seats in a pickup?

Depending on the space between the panel and the window mechanism, one might be able to make a lockable panel, like a long-ish glove box, in that area.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Depending on the space between the panel and the window mechanism, one might be able to make a lockable panel, like a long-ish glove box, in that area.

I've already solved the storage problem for my car. I bought this bag and intend to fix it to the door with duck tape....

Hello-Kitty-Messenger-Bag-Cosmetics.jpg

Top Bottom