• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looks Like A Big Production Delay Is Imminent

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It'd be nice if Elio(the Company) was rapid about addressing this news report. Seems to me that Lawyers are involved as we type, but NONE of it sounds good. That doesn't mean any of it is bad.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Plant was not tooled up (yet) for Elio, production is a while off. No need to worry about finding a plant. PLENTY of vacant plants in USA.
This was posted to the Elio Facebook site today and answered by Elio a bit over an hour later.
Name withheld by h2odog: Hi there, I just read that the plant in LA. might not be where the Elio will be made?! Is this true, or is this another piece of misinformation plaguing the boards? I thought that Elio had already leased the 1.5 million square foot section. I thought it was a done deal? Please respond
2 hours ago

Elio Motors : Yes, we have secured the plant in Shreveport, LA.
"}' data-reactid=".1s.1:3:1:$comment874358512590793_115812945:0.0.$right.0.$left.0.3.$likeToggle:0">Like · Reply · 27 minutes ago

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It'd be nice if Elio(the Company) was rapid about addressing this news report. Seems to me that Lawyers are involved as we type, but NONE of it sounds good. That doesn't mean any of it is bad.
In answer to the question concerning the Shreveport GM plant, Elio responded on Facebook just a bit short of an hour ago 04/11/2014: Yes, we have secured the plant in Shreveport, LA.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ah yes. It seems like another example of the "news" industry behaving like the entertainment industry by making up facts when there is no real story of interest to increase viewership, and thereby revenue dollars.
I have quit talking to the "news."

But the good news! ELIO(THE COMPANY) IS NOW SO BIG/POPULAR/COMMERCIAL THAT IT IS WORTHY OF THE NEWS INDUSTRY USING IT AS THE BASIS FOR A STORY TO PROMOTE THE NEWS BROADCAST!

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In answer to the question concerning the Shreveport GM plant, Elio responded on Facebook just a bit short of an hour ago 04/11/2014: Yes, we have secured the plant in Shreveport, LA.
I want Elio to happen as much as everyone does in here.. I don't want to hear lies from Elio about what they have done before actually doing it.. How many production dates have been moved up so far? They were supposed to be in production 3 months ago ..

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want Elio to happen as much as everyone does in here.. I don't want to hear lies from Elio about what they have done before actually doing it.. How many production dates have been moved up so far? They were supposed to be in production 3 months ago ..
Let me think.....Hmmmmmm.. No I don't think I have ever heard form Elio a beginning production date. Generalities? yes! Hopeful time frames, yeah. But dates? NO! There is too much going on and it is far too early in the game for anything other than hopeful generalities.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who "lied" to whom and when? What was the alleged "lie" and to what end? As one of 1400+ depositors no one from Elio Motors has lied to me.
Thank you Karl, but that 1s 14000+ depositors and I don't need to correct as everyone here knows it.

Top Bottom