• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Lit Motors C-1

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When Vanderhall comes out with a fully enclosed, climate controlled, preferably higher profile (EZ ingress egress) and visibility (see and be seen) I’ll buy one after a test drive at a local sales and servicIng dealer.
At least they have dealers. I can't even buy a new Lit, Nimbus or FUV. So I'm out of luck. Even if they decided to sell any of those three, I wonder where I could arrange for a test drive that not going to cost me a few grand.

I just hope you understand, Vanderhall did it the right way when it came to running a business. Yes, I know you want full enclosure and can't get in and out of one but you have to admit, they crossed the finish line when it came to production, service and sales. They did it all. FUV did start selling them but did it a really bad way, then just left the existing customers hanging. Plus people like me are out of luck because if I want to validate if it's really as much fun as they say, I cannot. As for the other two (Lit and Nimbus) they are nowhere along the path to being a company that can sell, service and support anything. Might as well buy something on Alibaba and take your chance that somehow it'll function for at least a while.

Amazing part is if I wanted to send Elio Motors or Arcimoto money to purchase a vehicle, the only way of doing it is for Elio, go to Phoenix and give Paul a wad of cash as his used car dealer. As for FUV, fly to Eugene and knock on the door of whatever place they are still at and give them cash too. As we all know, might as well burn that cash as nothing good is coming out of either of those transactions.

Top Bottom